To believe or not to believe...

BellaItalia1969

I always try to be fair and not to jump on bandwagon but sometimes i get so vexed when some sellers think that some buyers have not got clue when it comes to certain brands of make up mainly Mac!
I emailed this seller purely because i detest these fake Fluidline!!!
angry.gif

Seller has been selling on ebay UK,for sometime she has 4562 feedback and yet she sells counterfeited Mac ,mainly the fake Fluidline and the fake waterproof combo of mascara and eyeliner!
ssad.gif
These even have a spelling error "WATRPROOF" wth !!!!
MACS FLUIDLINE BLACK EYE LINER GEL WITH BRUSH on eBay (end time 16-Oct-09 12:02:46 BST)
I asked her "Are you selling your Mac Fluidline as authentic?

Reply :
[FONT=arial,sans-serif]Dear larab102x,

I believe them to be authentic sherry
<<sigh>>

[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,sans-serif]- sherryb2647[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,sans-serif]
Photo of the offending item below!
I feel that the seller knows she is selling naff Mac ,but probably dont give monkeys!
What you guys think....
Im feeling really narked off as I was trying to sell on ebay, my sis Cambridge Diet sachets ,which were left over from her Summer diet and are now surplus to her requirement!Listing got pulled 1 hr after i listed and i have now warning on my account as drugs and paraphanelia are not allowed to be sold on ebay!!Yet counterfeit MAC and other fakes are ok !!!Arghhh
Sorry rant over
rant.gif

Night for now will chat later
mac_addict.gif

[/FONT]
297848679_tp.jpg

TISH1124

yeah like that wording "I Believe" ...I believe I can fly too but I am not about to go jump off no damn bridge any time soon!!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
yeah like that wording "I Believe" ...I believe I can fly too but I am not about to go jump off no damn bridge any time soon!!

Tish,i try to give people benefit of the doubt but i dislike blatant liars!
yes.gif

Anyway reported
tong.gif