Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

Quote: Originally Posted by RuLaRu Hello everyone ! hope your all well.

I just had to pick up pussycat yesterday (friday) and i love it, heres a few pictures of it on the lips and what it looks like from a distance :). these were taken in direct sunlight. its a great nude on me since i have high pigment lips, it comes of little more pink than my natural colour but it works and i think this is more to do with it being a high cover matte which tends to look less natural.

I also thought id add a picture of how i store my tom ford lippies and how i take the sticker from the box and add it to the lipstick case so i know which one is which and i can pick my shades easy.

Your pics are gorgeous. I was surprised by how pretty Pussycat is. That's a good idea for storing your lippies.
I use a labeler for everything but I now have to rethink how I want to store my TF lippies. They are considerably
larger than most other lipsticks except maybe Guerlain G series.

RuLaRu

Yes i struggle storing my rouge g's too, they take up a lot of room but they are so beautiful just like the tom ford lippies :).

Medgal07

Yes i struggle storing my rouge g's too, they take up a lot of room but they are so beautiful just like the tom ford lippies :).
I found some really nice plastic containers at BB&B and they're perfect for storing makeup because they fit into
drawers. It would only work with rouge Gs if I fill the container with them. That way they'll be able to stand, yet
supporting each other. You know where I'm going with this.
girlhaha.gif
I'll have to buy enough rouge Gs to fill the container---otherwise it won't work.

RuLaRu

well now you have to buy the rouge g's haha. i also love the liquid rouge g l'extrait's so maybe you could fill it with both haha :).

Medgal07

well now you have to buy the rouge g's haha. i also love the liquid rouge g l'extrait's so maybe you could fill it with both haha :).
YES!!
girlhaha.gif
Oh I just ordered my first Guerlain 'Rouge G l'Extrait' Lip Color, Luxury M27. What's your experience with them? Do you like the formula??

starletta8

Has anyone ever had a reaction to the cream eyeshadows before? I felt a little tingling on my eyelid and promptly removed it.

I haven't wanted to try again....

ashievic

Has anyone ever had a reaction to the cream eyeshadows before? I felt a little tingling on my eyelid and promptly removed it.

yes, my girlfriend had the same reaction. She had no prior issues with Chanel d'Ombre. So not sure if the ingredients had something to do with it. She left it on, and it turned red.....lovely look, not. Perhaps TF uses different stuff?????

starletta8

yes, my girlfriend had the same reaction. She had no prior issues with Chanel d'Ombre. So not sure if the ingredients had something to do with it. She left it on, and it turned red.....lovely look, not. Perhaps TF uses different stuff?????

Darn. That's both comforting and disappointing to hear I'm not the only one. I've never had a reaction before- Chanel Illusion d'Ombre, the Stylo Sticks, Dior Mono Fusion, MUFE Aqua Cream, Buxom Stay-There, Laura Mercier caviar sticks.... they're all fine.

Medgal07

I've only used one, Illicit and I've not had any issues with it or several Chanel Illusion D' Ombre

Medgal07

Darn. That's both comforting and disappointing to hear I'm not the only one. I've never had a reaction before- Chanel Illusion d'Ombre, the Stylo Sticks, Dior Mono Fusion, MUFE Aqua Cream, Buxom Stay-There, Laura Mercier caviar sticks.... they're all fine.
No bueno---I wonder what gives---whats in the TF cream shadows causing the issue
th_dunno.gif

RuLaRu

YES!!
girlhaha.gif
Oh I just ordered my first Guerlain 'Rouge G l'Extrait' Lip Color, Luxury M27. What's your experience with them? Do you like the formula??
I really love them, I have avarice and its a beautiful brown pink shade that lasts a long time, Im looking for luxure next :). the applicator is great and allows for really precise lines too.

ashievic

Did you by chance use a different eye cream, primer, sun screen, moisturizer, or a klutz like me and sprayed some mouthwash or tooth paste in this area??? Or a new fragrance????

Medgal07

I really love them, I have avarice and its a beautiful brown pink shade that lasts a long time, Im looking for luxure next :). the applicator is great and allows for really precise lines too.
Oh that's so good to hear. I'm really excited now. Luxure should be here this week!

allthingsglam

I'm getting spice I hope my eyes be okay I do have sensitive skin so I will know right away of its going to work for me I love Tf creme shadows I'm hoping for the best with the new batch

Genn

Lips and Boys is going to be so hard to get a hold of. I'm not sure my stalking skills are up to date.