Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

What eye brushes do you have
Oh gosh I have quite a few------too numerous to list ATM but I could use extras for the rare occasion that I don't get
to wash my brushes----I never use dirty brushes so with more extras I don't have to feel pressured to do them.
I have a few of the MAC sets that are good for that too---just something to grab in a pinch.

Medgal07

So much for skipping the collection.. Somehow Wes and Luciano jumped into my cart. They don't take discover so I wont be buying any more
ssad.gif
Oh those bad boys!

Vineetha

Congrats to you ladies who were successful in ordering your TF lippies. I've been cooking all evening and even took time out to shovel the snow from the driveway, 2
walkways and the front patio. Tomorrow I'll probably be sorry I did that!!
girlhaha.gif

Naomi that's a fiscally astute plan you have to get your lippies. I'm still not on fire for them and doubt I'll indulge.
Meddy!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
The lippies are available for purchase only in the mobile mode. The actual launch is tomm night!!! So there was no slow website/queue! Yayy!!!
It started snowing again here so the driveway clearing has to happen again
sigh.gif
I hope it clears up tomm!!

Medgal07

Meddy!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
The lippies are available for purchase only in the mobile mode. The actual launch is tomm night!!! So there was no slow website/queue! Yayy!!!
It started snowing again here so the driveway clearing has to happen again
sigh.gif
I hope it clears up tomm!!
Thanks Vee---Happy Thanksgiving to you too!! Are you hosting dinner???

It's only November and I'm so over the snow already!! It's heavy & wet! It's supposed to be dry tomorrow
w/hopefully better driving conditions as well.

Vineetha

Thanks Vee---Happy Thanksgiving to you too!! Are you hosting dinner???

It's only November and I'm so over the snow already!! It's heavy & wet! It's supposed to be dry tomorrow w/hopefully better driving conditions.
Yes!! The prep is almost done with. How is your dinner planning coming along!!!
Oh Me hatez snow too. well its fun once in a while but quite an inconvenience!!
sigh.gif

Vineetha

They have up the sort of swatches now on the site..of the girls wearing the colors
OMG Alasdhair
icon_eek.gif
* closing the tab & not looking * If the shades I got are infact similar to the swatches then Yay!!!
PS: Wes looks just okayish in that swatch but blake & alasdhair me likez!!

Dolly Snow

OMG Alasdhair
icon_eek.gif
* closing the tab & not looking * If the shades I got are infact similar to the swatches then Yay!!!
PS: Wes looks just okayish in that swatch but blake & alasdhair me likez!!
I agree V, wes is a mess haha not what I expected...but Pavlos
eyelove.gif

Alasdhair is gorgeous!

BrainsAndBeauty

Whoo hoo! I just happened to hop on the Tom Ford site to have a look. Had no idea that the Lips & Boys collection had already launched! I ordered Stavros, Alasdhair and Gustavo. I ran over here to spread the word, but of course you ladies already know. :wink:

I'm going to backtrack now and get caught up on the thread. Congrats to all of the ladies who managed to place their early orders! Happy Thanksgiving!

Latest posts