Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Medgal07

lol.gif
th_DANCE.gif
wavey.gif
Hi Sis!

I'm back, but boy am I ever tired
sigh.gif

I hope I really love it on me. I think they've all shipped now.
I missed you! I hope you had a great time!!! And yes, travel can be exhausting!!
I hope your boys arrive tomorrow....you can swatch between naps
greengrin.gif

beautyjunkie12

My husband and I went to Nordies today. He saw the shade Richard and being that is his first name he insisted on buying one for me. I haven't even played with it yet but my daughter noticed that a few of the shades looked like shades from the permanent line. She has an eye for stuff like and did side by side swatches. That being said....for those having a love for certain shades from the LE and wanting a replacement in case you hit pan definitely look at the permanent lineup.

Medgal07

My husband and I went to Nordies today. He saw the shade Richard and being that is his first name he insisted on buying one for me. I haven't even played with it yet but my daughter noticed that a few of the shades looked like shades from the permanent line. She has an eye for stuff like and did side by side swatches. That being said....for those having a love for certain shades from the LE and wanting a replacement in case you hit pan definitely look at the permanent lineup.
That's really sweet. I think someone posted a list of the shades that correspond with and/or are dupes of TF permanent full-sized lippies.

beautyjunkie12

[COLOR=0000FF] That's really sweet.  I think someone posted a list of the shades that correspond with and/or are dupes of TF permanent full-sized lippies.[/COLOR]
I'm gonna have my daughter check that out because she'll want to compare her notes to another.

Jaymuhlee

I fully cancelled my NM order and went with a combination of Nordstrom, Saks, and Bloomingdales. I'd be embarrassed but I guess that's what happens with LE goods?? Liam, Julian, Richard, and Guillermo should all be here this coming week! What a wild ride this has been lol.

claudestrawberr

I remember reading that Richard is the same as Negligee from the Fall collection? Pretty colour - I have Negligee and really love it. Enjoy :)

Medgal07

I fully cancelled my NM order and went with a combination of Nordstrom, Saks, and Bloomingdales. I'd be embarrassed but I guess that's what happens with LE goods?? Liam, Julian, Richard, and Guillermo should all be here this coming week! What a wild ride this has been lol.
Good for you Jay! You deserve those boys. I hope you had a lovely Christmas!!!

EllaS

Are you ready? Next up: 4 new lip color shines releasing in February. Via makeup_box on Instagram.

Sultry and Frivolous shall be mine!

ThatGaze

Are you ready? Next up: 4 new lip color shines releasing in February. Via makeup_box on Instagram. Sultry and Frivolous shall be mine!
Thanks so much for the information! They all look lovely, I like Unabashed most. This reminds me though of my four lippies in this formula. I have to take them out again. I almost never reach for them.

Latest posts