Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Bronwyn

I have MAC Cranberry but it doesn't offer all that this palette can---i=the palette will be mine regardless
girlhaha.gif
I can't get over the luminous blushes. Plus, I asked temptalia, and she said the blushes were on par on quality with the permanent line

YarahFlower

[COLOR=0000FF]   I'm passionate about green TOO!  I just purchased the Charlotte Tilbury e/s palette, The Rebel---lovely greens. I've not yet worn it---case of product overload---I'll get to it.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I also just ordered the new Chanel Stylo E/S in Olivine.[/COLOR]:eyelove: [COLOR=0000FF]  Thanks!  You enjoy your goodies too!!![/COLOR]:frenz:
:haha: I'd love to see your collection of makeup!!! I'm getting ready to make my final Chanel purchases. Then after that, I'm going on a low buy...i think...lol
  [COLOR=0000FF] I can't recall that I have.  Why, do you have one that you recommend?[/COLOR]
I've been using coconut oil. My family presses it on the farm. It's great for removing stubborn eye makeup and it promotes lash growth naturally. But I want to try something different just to put my oil to the test! I'm going to Neiman's tomorrow so I will look at the dior and chanel ones you mentioned :)

YarahFlower

...feeling kinda salty that TF topped the cream shadow duos in cheep looking white plastic packaging :( looks like colourpop shadows. I Would have liked to have seen more expensive looking packaging...ESPECIALLY since I'm paying 60 dollars for it! :whip: It's going to be an eyesore on my beauiful vanity :crybaby:

Vineetha

​I was thinking about that too, but I decided that Sephora doesn't have all of the things that I'm loving right now, so I went ahead and ordered TF & Chanel. I might get
skin care/eye makeup remover and such from Sephora but t hat's about it. I don't want to "LOOK" for things that I don't need or that I'm not passionate about just
because it's a sale.
Yeah same here Meddy!! I am not that excited about it anymore
sigh.gif
. I have just a few items in my cart mainly some skincare and sunscreen etc!! I was looking for stuff to get and I sure dont need to do that!!

laurennnxox

I ordered mine from Neiman's online the end of last month but I don't see it any longer.
shrugs.gif
crybaby.gif
Noooo I was hoping to just pick up Spice instead of having to pay $60 for a top glitter that looks pretty similar to Golden Peach's top glitter. And looks the same as the glitter in the palette.. SIGH!

Medgal07

Yeah same here Meddy!! I am not that excited about it anymore
sigh.gif
. I have just a few items in my cart mainly some skincare and sunscreen etc!! I was looking for stuff to get and I sure dont need to do that!!
Exactly! It's not like Sephora won't have another sale!!!!

Medgal07

crybaby.gif
Noooo I was hoping to just pick up Spice instead of having to pay $60 for a top glitter that looks pretty similar to Golden Peach's top glitter. And looks the same as the glitter in the palette.. SIGH!
Have you checked TF web site? I also checked Nordies after you expressed interest, but nothing doing there either.

Medgal07

I think we have already made up for it
girlhaha.gif
It's described as a Sun-Kissed Copper Brown. I love copper & bronze colors in makeup.

elegant-one

It's so pretty Sis. Do doubt it's look amazing on you!! I ordered Chanel Amorosa instead. I may revisit Paradisco at another time.
Where did you order Amorosa from? I have looked at NM & Chanel & I'm not seeing them listed. I don't see the eyeshadow pencils either.