Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

Alysse011

Okay I'm getting a bit panicky ... I had always had Cocoa Mirage on my wishlist just never bit the bullet cause I figured it would always be there but does anyone know if the older palettes are being discontinued ? I'm talking Cocoa Mirage , Silvered Topaz , Orchid Haze , Titanium Smoke and Seductive Rose ? It's just I normally get my TF from a department store here in Ireland but I've noticed over the last couple of months that both on their online store and on Selfridges online and another store I checked that all those quad have been going out of stock and are not being restocked ....the only one left in stock was Golden Mink ......do you think the others are going to make room for these new ones ?
If Cocoa Mirage gets discontinued I will be panicking as well. I’m on my second purchase of that quad. It’s true love.

TraceyMc

If Cocoa Mirage gets discontinued I will be panicking as well. I’m on my second purchase of that quad. It’s true love.

Okay Cocoa Mirage just cam back in stock this morning on my usual shopping site , so they have the new palettes that were released a few years ago except Lilac Dream & Starry Night but Cocoa Mirage and Golden Mink are in stock, all others are still out of stock and it's the same ones on Selfridges.com and the other site I use so I reckon they might keep those two of the older palettes and discontinue the rest including Lilac Dream & Starry Night .

Winthrop44

Probably! TBH the rest are mostly a similar blur to me :eek:
I feel that way about all the reds. I would like another one but would have no idea which without a real review comparing them or at least someone raving about one with lots of swatches.

Last edited:

Erena

Sephora dropped more colors today from the Satin Matte line. I ordered Preternatural immediately. I waited a month. :p

Winthrop44

Sephora dropped more colors today from the Satin Matte line. I ordered Preternatural immediately. I waited a month. :p
Erena, are you in Canada? US Sephora did not seem to get it unless it sold out super quickly? Let us know what you think if you get it. I think the last one I get will probably be Manhattan Rose, although that's no where in sight yet either.

Erena

Erena, are you in Canada? US Sephora did not seem to get it unless it sold out super quickly? Let us know what you think if you get it. I think the last one I get will probably be Manhattan Rose, although that's no where in sight yet either.

Yes, I am in Canada. I did not get a notification when the colors went live and I don't think they sold out quickly, they must have a very limited stock as of now.

Latest posts