Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

awickedshape

Wth?! The fine print said until the 25th!

On my email I think it said that for the $50 off $200... will have to check it again :confused:
Temptalia had the 25th but this afternoon she changed it to the 23rd. Odd. Usually it goes til midnight or thereabouts on the day of...

What!? It's over already? And, I missed Nordies price matching. Ugh

I think it didn't even last all day at Nordies? Wild lol

elegant-one

On my email I think it said that for the $50 off $200... will have to check it again :confused:
Temptalia had the 25th but this afternoon she changed it to the 23rd. Odd. Usually it goes til midnight or thereabouts on the day of...

That's SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Weird!!! :doh: Like not even until midnight? Cheapos

boschicka

Ha, sorry, wasn't yelling at you. The website said the 25th for the beauty discount. Bizarre, but promising they offered it in the first place!

awickedshape

That's SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Weird!!! :doh: Like not even until midnight? Cheapos

I mean, I wasn't going to buy anything but... lol

Ha, sorry, wasn't yelling at you. The website said the 25th for the beauty discount. Bizarre, but promising they offered it in the first place!

Aw, no worries, I didn't take it that way at all! :flowers:
Ah, I didn't check the site
Went straight to T first lol
But yes, bad timing for me but 20% is great!

shadowaddict

I read the fine print also under details and it said the 25th. I am not a happy shopper right now.

On Nordies as of 4:00AM here under the TF quads it said price matched but when you click on the product it does not reflect a discount. I checked a few other products such as Armani foundations and same thing.

javadoo

I was eyeing Leopard Sun...but after looking at it I realized it looks quite a bit like Nars Bayadere, which I have an love, so I may have saved some money there.
I do think that a few of the new quads do look like some of the new Nars quads.

elegant-one

I read the fine print also under details and it said the 25th. I am not a happy shopper right now.

On Nordies as of 4:00AM here under the TF quads it said price matched but when you click on the product it does not reflect a discount. I checked a few other products such as Armani foundations and same thing.

Well, well, well! Shame on them. I want to know why. I was going to pick up another item or 2.

shadowaddict

Any swatches or info on Photosynthesex quad? I love green.

I did a chat with NM earlier today. The guy was absolutely no help. He asked me twice where I saw the 25th. I told it was on the NM homepage at the top, spanning the entire width. It had "details" beside it it as all sales do with brand exclusions & exp date. It clearly stated the 25th. He didn't seem to care & just said he couldn't honor it. Of course I expected to be told that.

I told him in the future the details need to be checked for accuracy. He did not respond so I ended the chat.

I did let him know that I as well as many other customers were a bit upset about this.

boschicka

I did a chat with NM earlier today. The guy was absolutely no help. He asked me twice where I saw the 25th. I told it was on the NM homepage at the top, spanning the entire width. It had "details" beside it it as all sales do with brand exclusions & exp date. It clearly stated the 25th. He didn't seem to care & just said he couldn't honor it. Of course I expected to be told that.

I told him in the future the details need to be checked for accuracy. He did not respond so I ended the chat.

I did let him know that I as well as many other customers were a bit upset about this.

Why ask you about it if they plan to ignore the facts and you?!? Also, it ended randomly in the middle of the day, so clearly there was an issue on their end. Fools. Things were probably selling far more quickly than they anticipated (b/c of course people freaked over 20% off beauty at NM), so they pulled the plug.

Last edited:

elegant-one

Geesh! I feel your pain..I've been there with their customer service.

elegant-one

Why ask you about it if they plan to ignore the facts and you?!? Also, it ended randomly in the middle of the day, so clearly there was an issue on their end. Fools. Things were probably selling far more quickly than they anticipated (b/c of course people freaked over 20% off beauty at NM), so they pulled the plug.

:p I might call CS tomorrow..just for the fun of it. :stickpoke::wootrock:

elegant-one

So, I called NM CS about the sale & she swore it never said the 25th but said limited time. I'm pretty darn sure I saw the 25th in the banner too. Ugh

javadoo

So, I called NM CS about the sale & she swore it never said the 25th but said limited time. I'm pretty darn sure I saw the 25th in the banner too. Ugh

I went back and checked the email.
The gift card thing was until the 25th.
The 20% off beauty just said Limited Time and did not give an end date.

javadoo

The ** is for the gift card, the *** is for the 20% off beauty.

**Online only. To receive USD discount offer, enter the promo code SAVENOW in the promotion code box in your shopping bag during checkout. The value of your select regular-priced order must total at least $200 USD before shipping and tax; sale and reduced-price merchandise do not qualify. Qualifying items will be designated on the site with colored type on their product page. Does not apply to Beauty or Fragrance purchases, previous purchases, GiftNow, gift registry items, Neiman Marcus Gift Card purchases, catalog orders, in-store locations, Bergdorf Goodman, Last Call, or with any other discount offer. Neiman Marcus employees are not eligible for offer. One discount per customer. Other exclusions may apply. Offer expires 10/25/18 at 10:00 PM CT.

***Limited time, online only. Selected merchandise only; savings of 20% off regular prices. Qualifying items will be designated on the site with colored type on product pages. Interim markdowns may have been taken. No adjustments for prior purchases. Excludes Online Clearance merchandise.

boschicka

The ** is for the gift card, the *** is for the 20% off beauty.

**Online only. To receive USD discount offer, enter the promo code SAVENOW in the promotion code box in your shopping bag during checkout. The value of your select regular-priced order must total at least $200 USD before shipping and tax; sale and reduced-price merchandise do not qualify. Qualifying items will be designated on the site with colored type on their product page. Does not apply to Beauty or Fragrance purchases, previous purchases, GiftNow, gift registry items, Neiman Marcus Gift Card purchases, catalog orders, in-store locations, Bergdorf Goodman, Last Call, or with any other discount offer. Neiman Marcus employees are not eligible for offer. One discount per customer. Other exclusions may apply. Offer expires 10/25/18 at 10:00 PM CT.

***Limited time, online only. Selected merchandise only; savings of 20% off regular prices. Qualifying items will be designated on the site with colored type on product pages. Interim markdowns may have been taken. No adjustments for prior purchases. Excludes Online Clearance merchandise.

The problem is that the fine print on their website for the beauty sale said the 25th.