Tom Ford Beauty Discussion

boschicka

Any swatches or info on Photosynthesex quad? I love green.

I did a chat with NM earlier today. The guy was absolutely no help. He asked me twice where I saw the 25th. I told it was on the NM homepage at the top, spanning the entire width. It had "details" beside it it as all sales do with brand exclusions & exp date. It clearly stated the 25th. He didn't seem to care & just said he couldn't honor it. Of course I expected to be told that.

I told him in the future the details need to be checked for accuracy. He did not respond so I ended the chat.

I did let him know that I as well as many other customers were a bit upset about this.

I ordered it. I'll update when I have it.

lipstickaddict

From that pic alone the shadows don't look all that special....

I am hoping that it looks better in real life than the pic :roflmao::rofl: I ordered it this morning along with the Daydream quad (the 20% off definitely softens the blow). Hopefully I love both:)

Last edited:

TraceyMc

Any swatches or info on Photosynthesex quad? I love green.

I did a chat with NM earlier today. The guy was absolutely no help. He asked me twice where I saw the 25th. I told it was on the NM homepage at the top, spanning the entire width. It had "details" beside it it as all sales do with brand exclusions & exp date. It clearly stated the 25th. He didn't seem to care & just said he couldn't honor it. Of course I expected to be told that.

I told him in the future the details need to be checked for accuracy. He did not respond so I ended the chat.

I did let him know that I as well as many other customers were a bit upset about this.

Not swatches but at least a goodlook at the Photosynthesex palette .... Jules on Instagram: “This is the new Tom Ford quad in Photosynthesex. . From all the new Tom Ford quads, this one was really appealing to me because of the…”

shadowaddict

Looking at them side by side it's like Honeymoon & Nude Dip had a baby;). I love the colors of Nude Dip but I can't use the quad as a stand alone. Blended the colors look the same on the eye. But using it with a couple of other e/s for a bit of contrast they work really well. I love the smooth & silky formula. However that quad needed a pop of color in it, like a lovely green.

I don't reach for Honeymoon very often. I just haven't played with it enough to get a couple of good looks. I need to pull it out a few days when I'm home all day & work with it because the colors are really pretty. It seems I'm always so rushed when getting dressed. I usually grab something that I can get the look I want without trying taking a lot of time and/or trying to fix something that turned out horribly different than what I had in mind.

JerseyGirl

Looking at them side by side it's like Honeymoon & Nude Dip had a baby;). I love the colors of Nude Dip but I can't use the quad as a stand alone. Blended the colors look the same on the eye. But using it with a couple of other e/s for a bit of contrast they work really well. I love the smooth & silky formula. However that quad needed a pop of color in it, like a lovely green.

I don't reach for Honeymoon very often. I just haven't played with it enough to get a couple of good looks. I need to pull it out a few days when I'm home all day & work with it because the colors are really pretty. It seems I'm always so rushed when getting dressed. I usually grab something that I can get the look I want without trying taking a lot of time and/or trying to fix something that turned out horribly different than what I had in mind.

Yes!! Like honeymoon and Nude dip had a baby!! I also have trouble with Nude Dip!! But Virgin Orchid is very nice...I don’t have honeymoon though.