Toronto pics....finally

MisStarrlight

The camera pretty much stayed in my bag the whole vacation, but my bf managed to take a few pictures....

DSC01265.jpg

DSC01294.jpg

DSC01339.jpg

And we did make it to Niagra Falls (my bf liked it so much that he said we're going back just there next vacation-he didn't realize that basically the whole town was an amusement park-even though I told him that while we were planning)...

DSC01348.jpg

DSC01363.jpg

I was apparently confused by something...
DSC01360.jpg

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisStarrlight
The camera pretty much stayed in my bag the whole vacation, but my bf managed to take a few pictures....
DSC01294.jpg

What is this pic? I want to go to Toronto soo bad.

knoxydoll

I love visiting TDot... My boyfriend's from there so we go pretty often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
What is this pic? I want to go to Toronto soo bad.

I'm going to say the glass floor in the CN Tower? I could be wrong I haven't been in it for a good 10 years.

*Luna*

YAYAYAYAYAY! I love the pic of you in front of the falls. It looks so gorgeous there! Maybe one day, eventually, I will make it to the east coast. =)

MisStarrlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by knoxydoll

I'm going to say the glass floor in the CN Tower? I could be wrong I haven't been in it for a good 10 years.

Yeah, it was....figured we had to be touristy & take that shot. The photographer thing was closed or we would have gotten shots done there too. I was amazed that they have a mini studio set up...it totally made me want to do a photoshoot there.

MisStarrlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Luna*
YAYAYAYAYAY! I love the pic of you in front of the falls. It looks so gorgeous there! Maybe one day, eventually, I will make it to the east coast. =)

And you better call me when you do!

*Luna*

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisStarrlight
And you better call me when you do!

You better believe it! I'm gonna need somone to show me around
winks.gif