Transferring between MAC stores

tuesbeauxx

Hi I currently am living on Long Island and I need a part-time job while finishing up my portfolio so I have some steady cash flow. I was thinking of working at MAC. However, I was also going to try to move to Manhattan/Brooklyn within the year. Its a little expensive to commute from long island to the city so I wanted to start out working on Long Island and then try and transfer to a store in the Manhattan area. How easy is it to transfer stores once you are working for MAC?

LC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuesbeauxx
Hi I currently am living on Long Island and I need a part-time job while finishing up my portfolio so I have some steady cash flow. I was thinking of working at MAC. However, I was also going to try to move to Manhattan/Brooklyn within the year. Its a little expensive to commute from long island to the city so I wanted to start out working on Long Island and then try and transfer to a store in the Manhattan area. How easy is it to transfer stores once you are working for MAC?

it's pretty easy, they help you out as much as they can, but if there are no positions open at the other store, there isn't anything they can do

erine1881

in order to transfer from one location to another, you have to be in your current position for atleast 6 months.