TRAVEL TIPS: Hand Baggage

red

Here's what I take with me on board on international trips (usually 8 hours).
I pack just the essentials and everything else gets checked in.
Hope it's helpful.

Backpack (this one is from Carpisa, paid about $15)

100_2625.jpg

Velvet pouch containing passport, coin holder with credit cards & US currency, another "wallet" for foreign currency (this red beauty is a pencil holder I bought at Fabbriano)

100_2626.jpg

Agenda & pen

100_2627.jpg

Travel "kit" (this I got on sale at the GAP)
100_2628.jpg

Toothbrush, travel size toothpaste, floss (just 3 will do in a mini zip-lock bag), Visine.
100_2629.jpg

My essentials: compact, mascara, foundation, lipstick, eye & lip pencil, one brush, eyeshadows
100_2630.jpg

Sample size eye, face and hand creams. Sample perfume.
100_2631.jpg

Make-up remover and wipes for when I use the potty on board
100_2632.jpg

Mints
100_2633.jpg

Not in the photo, I make myself a 5gm jar of hair gel so I can fix my hair (no comb needed)

If at times there's a change of plane, and I will be at an airport where I can use the bathroom and wash my face, I place a small piece of soap and small wash cloth in a zip-lock bag.

Hope this is useful. Thanks my friends.

c00ki312

with all the make up you have, is that stored in the ziplock bag and everything else like wipes stored in hand luggage?
im flying next week and i dont know what i can bring or not...

red

everything as you see pictured I'm allowed to take on the plane. They have never asked me to remove it from the case.

TIERAsta

you're so well prepared! i love it! thanks... i'll be sure to pack more like you, you know, just in case!

red

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
i thought you couldnt take gels, liquids and makeup in hand luggage no more?

restrictions have softened a bit.
They may ask you to place everything in a plastic bag at the security check point (they have bags there)

What has changed
Passengers will be allowed to carry on board small quantities of liquids only. Liquids should be carried in individual containers with a maximum capacity of 100ml. / 3.4oz. or equivalent (100gr.). All items will have to be carried in a clear, transparent, re-sealable, one-litre capacity (e.g. 18x20cm in size) plastic bag. Only one plastic bag will be allowed per passenger.