Trick for Super Long Lashes?

ForgetRegret

I have long lashes anyway...so maybe this won't help, but maybe it will...when I want my lashes to look REALLY long, full, and dramatic, I use 50 million coats of BadGal Lash from Benefit. I "comb" through my lashes after the 3rd coat with MACs lash fan (yeah, it's supposed to be to put mascara on your lower lashes, but I find it works better to separate my lashes than a lash comb), and keep combing after each successive coat. By the time I'm done, everyone thinks I'm wearing falsies. Last time I did this and went by the MAC counter, the girl thought I was wearing #3 lashes, and almost crapped herself when I said it was just mascara.
greengrin.gif
HTH!

ThePowderPuff

I have hopeless lashes as well. I get good results with the following combo:

One coat of Shiseido Mascara Base
One coat of a volumizing mascara, such as Lash Arcitect by L'oreal. But any will probably do.
Lots of Imju Fiberwig applied correctly (Check the video on their website)

The reason for this combo is that while the Fiberwig makes the longest lashes I have ever seen, it doesn't do anything, when it comes to thickness. So a coat of normal mascara first really helps.

Mabelle

A volumizing mascara first (liek two faced lash injection, or loreal voluminous) and then Fiberwig on top. I brush it all over the lenght of the lashes once, and then just over the tips until i get the lenght i want. i can get my lashes to touch my brow bone with this method!