Tropical... maybe

carandru

Man, it seems like I never post on here. I have been in a mini makeup rut lately and just too tired to come up with something lol. Anywho, on a recent trip home, my sis decided to take me out and this is the look I did for a night out. I drew the insipration from my top and decided to make it even more "sunsetish", lol. Thanks for looking and All CC is welcomed!
makeup2008648ju4.jpg

makeup2008646fy3.jpg

makeup2008645aa5.jpg

Yea, I think I look really dumb here lol. But it's the only pic that has a good shot of the eye makeup.

makeup2008642gp1.jpg

makeup2008636zk8.jpg

What I remember using:

face:
Mac select spf NC50
Studio finish concealer NC45
MSFN dark
Ben Nye Creme rogue wheel
Azalea blush (pro)

Eyes:

chromaline -pure white as base
chrome yellow, fertile, nourturnelle, azalea blush
Nixie e/s geisha girl,
UD naked,
TF lash injection mascara
spiced choclate in brows
studio finish concealer nc45
bottom lasline: chrome yellow, mufe 13L e/l w/ azalea on top, nocturnelle
Penultimate

Lips:
Mac creme cerise l/s
big kiss p/g

natjotua

i think its absolutely beautiful! i personally would have gone a little thicker/darker with the mascara and liner -- but none the less, this is wayy amazing on you already!

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabbazooey
How, how, how did you get Chrome Yellow to show up like this?!

O yea, I forgot to add that I used the chromaline in pure white as a base. I was literally SHOCKED to see how well chrome yellow showed up. I usually never use it b/c you have to really pack it on. With the base, the color showed up instantly, lol.

And thanks for all the lovely comments ladies! I really wish I would have brought my lash glue. Some falsies would have really made the look I think.