Trucco brand....

foreveratorifan

Is this a really good brand? I have NO idea about this collection of cosmetics and I just started my Esthetics program today, and this is the brand we will be using for our cosmetics application learning and such....

So can anyone just give me a few thoughts and ideas on this brand and what I can expect from its formulas (you know, blendable, soft, hard to work with etc).....

TIA
thmbup.gif

laceymeow

i love their eyeshadow and lipgloss!
smiles.gif
the shadows are well pigmented and blend somewhat easily. the lipglosses are comparable in consistancy to lipglass but they are more pigmented to me, closer to liquid lipstick.

diesel

I have friends that LOVE their foundations but I found them hard to work with. Just got a lip set from them - a lipstick, gloss, liner and a flower pin for $17 CAN at a salon, and they're very long-lasting.

foreveratorifan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
I love the angel eyes holographic palette if you can find it.............

OMG! yeah I saw that in the display at the school and wondered about it! the shades look so pale though....what is it like? It looked CUTE!

Shawna

They are actually meant to be worn over e/s to enhance and add a holographic sparkle. The instructions said for a really intense look to use a black base (I'm thinking blacktrack fluidline as a base) and then pat the shadow over top. I like using mine over everything, but to just go with one colour, a neutral base is great too. I haven't tried the black base yet, but I can't say enough about the colours. Very pretty. I especially like the green and the gold one. They look so pale in the case, but they have lots of colour when they are on. I'll try to get some pics up for you. I am so happy my mom is a hairdresser and we can buy stuff from the beauty supply..............Oh, I love the Trucco concealor too.

Niclyf

I have a number of shadows, lipsticks and brushes and haven't met a dud yet in this line! Very under rated IMHO.

foreveratorifan

Shawna:
I would love to see it! I may have to put that on my "want" list and pick it up someday (when I get more money and MAC gives us a bit of a break on the new stuff :p).

Niclyf: Good to know!!
smiles.gif

Shawna

If you get it from a beauty supply, it is only $16 canadian so it would be even cheaper in the US. You might have to wait until you are licensed though. I will try to get some swatches up for you tommorow. Yeah on the mac thing. Arrrgh, I just get some money put away and they come out with great new stuff. Fortunately, I don't want too much from Belle Azure, but those tailormade palettes are gonna be tough to resist.
th_wink3.gif

Latest posts