True grey/silver combo?

knoxydoll

Inglot makes a true silver if that's what you're asking. However I don't think you'll find a store in the states nor can you really order online.

ptamelissa

Forgery is good too, and Electra has been mentioned a few times as well.. I agree that paints underneath help alot

natalie75

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheaspearl83
I'm NW45 and Electra and Silver Ring w/ Bamboo? base paint underneath works for me.

I've tried Silver Ring and Carbon, still looks blue. Thanks for the suggestion, I will give it a shot
smiles.gif

saj20052006

True Silver - MAC Pixel Paint with MAC Platinum Pigment (This is honestly the truest silver I have found). I tried Silver Ring and it has a blue tint to it. Electra is okay.

True Gray - MAC Shimma Paint with MAC Anti-Establishment Shadow

natalie75

Quote:
Originally Posted by saj20052006
True Silver - MAC Pixel Paint with MAC Platinum Pigment (This is honestly the truest silver I have found). I tried Silver Ring and it has a blue tint to it. Electra is okay.

True Gray - MAC Shimma Paint with MAC Anti-Establishment Shadow

I read somewhere here on Specktra that Platinum Pigment is not eye safe?? Can anyone confirm? Still on the hunt for a true silver, not blue silver.
thmbup.gif

saj20052006

There use to be something on that gave you a breakdown, but I'm not sure where it is now. I have used on the eyes with no problems, however if you are worried about that, try:

Pixel Paint and Electra.
Silverstroke Fluidline and Electra.

or you could even try getting your hands on fineshine, which is a true silver, but it is a lustre shadow and difficult to work with. I'm not sure about other brands, I really only use MAC.