True or False! Let's get to know each other!

bubbly_brunette

True!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

TNP, if there was a fire in a house would grab there MAC and run

MAC_Whore

Man. Tough one. I have so much MAC that if i tried to get it all out, I would die in the inferno. So, probably not.

The next person has been to a topless beach and received a most unfortunate sunburn.

as_cute_as_pie

hmm im not sure lol i like talking to a boy (hah) before i go to sleep usually til 2 am
smiles.gif
by then im too tired to care
tong.gif
soo false

tnp is terrified to DEATH of rats and mice (like me after a traumatic accident
ssad.gif
lol)

alysia

TRUE ugh, my house had a Rat right before xmas break I FREAKED. EWWW. Luckily it was MALE and DEAD (though I almost stepped on it ewwww) I didn't come home for a month! (luckily it was like two days before I was leaving, so I just stayed at my sisters and than my mums)
tnp does at home face masks.

kaliraksha

true and false... i have them... i should... and ive done them in the past but not recently

the next person went to a religious service today....

ishtarchick

uh oh no way i'd super fry my hair so FALSE, i only straighten it on very special ocassions, cause i'm too lazy to do it myself and too poor to have it done regularly LOL (any anyway i got frizzies from hell and they look funny when i straighten my hair)

TNP already knows how she'll name her kids when she has them (or if you already have kids, you planned the names long before you eve thought of having babies)