• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial: Rainbow BRITE!

jeitzen

Hey ladies and gents,

this is my VERY FIRST tutorial here at Specktra! This thing is extremely picture heavyyy, so you've been warned!

AND Here's the look we'll end up with....

tutorial41.jpg

So let's get started!!!

Here's what you'll need....

tutorial1.jpg

Not pictured:

MAC's Crystal Avalanche e/s, my face and lip stuff mentioned later

Here's my naked eye so you can see where I start out as...

tutorial2.jpg

So let's go -- Start off by priming your eye. I'm using UDPP.

tutorial3.jpg

Then use a white base and cover your inner 1/3 eyelid, also going under to the bottom lashline. I'm using Kryolan's Aquacolor in White.

tutorial4.jpg

tutorial6.jpg

Blend the white out a bit so it's not as harsh.

Next, take a blue base and apply it to the outer corner, blending into the white base. I'm using Facefront's Pow Bam Wow for this with Mixing medium.

tutorial7.jpg

tutorial8.jpg
tutorial9.jpg

Last for our bases, take a fuschia color and apply it to your bottom lashline, in place of the blue. I used Facefront's Little Gremlin for this with mixing medium.

tutorial10.jpg

tutorial11.jpg
tutorial12.jpg

Next, eyeshadow application! Take a bright green color and apply it to the inner 1/3 of the lid, only on the top lashline (over the white base). I'm using Facefront's Meramint.
tutorial13.jpg

tutorial14.jpg
tutorial15.jpg

Next, apply a bright blue next to the green, on the next 1/3 of the top lid. I'm using MAC's Blue pigment. Blend these two together.

tutorial16.jpg

tutorial17.jpg

Now apply a bright purple color on the crease and on the last 1/3 of the lid. I'm using Facefront's Weekend Warrior. Blend into the blue.

tutorial18.jpg

tutorial19.jpg

So, here's what we've got so far! Awesome? --haha not so much yet
winks.gif

tutorial20.jpg

Moving to the bottom lashline, apply a bright yellow to inner 1/3. I'm using Facefront's Bee Incredible.

tutorial22.jpg

tutorial23.jpg

Next, apply an orange color on the fuschia base and blend into the yellow. I'm using Ben Nye's Tangerine e/s.

tutorial25.jpg

tutorial26.jpg

Apply a pink eyeshadow to the outer corner of the bottom lashline. Here I'm using Ben Nye's Azalea e/s.

tutorial27.jpg

And here's what we've got now! Yayyy colorssss.
greengrin.gif

tutorial24.jpg

Now that we've got a lot of fallout, it's time to clean that up. I just used basic makeup remover.

tutorial28.jpg

I wanted to add some more dimension to my eye so I'm taking a dark purple/black color and applying a little bit to the outer crease of my top eyelid. I'm using MAC's Young Punk MES.

tutorial29.jpg

tutorial30.jpg

Now blend the outer edges of the eyeshadow to make it not look so sharp.
Here's one blended out eye compared to the other. See the difference?

tutorial33.jpg

Now it's time for a highlight! Apply a frosty white eyeshadow to the browbone and on the inner corner of the eye. I'm using MAC's Crystal Avalanche e/s.

tutorial34.jpg

tutorial35.jpg

Yay! Almost done! Now apply a medium thickness line of eyeliner. I'm using MAC's Blacktrack fluidline for this.

tutorial36.jpg

Line your waterline and tightline. I'm using MAC's Feline eye kohl.

tutorial37.jpg

Curl your lashes, and then apply mascara. I'm using Dior's Iconic Mascara in black.

tutorial38.jpg

So now you can apply foundation, eyebrows, blush, and lipstick/lipgloss! (I'm done with everything in the next pic, except lipgloss!

Here's what I used:
Foundation: MUFE HD foundation in 125, Concealer: MAC's Studio Sculpt in NW20
Brows: MAC's Blonde brow finisher, Omega e/s
Blush: CARGO's Sunset Beach, MAC's Blonde MSF
Lipstick: MAC's Lollipop Lovin'
Lipgloss: MAC's Dazzleglass in Baby Sparks

tutorial39.jpg

AND WE'RE DONE!!!! Here's the finished look!
greengrin.gif

tutorial40.jpg
end1.jpg

end2.jpg
end6.jpg

Makeupaddict88

This is extremely pretty. Where does everyone buy their Kryolan aquacolors. I've been looking high and low and just can't find a site where I can actually buy them and not just look.