• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Requests - Post your tutorial requests here

Fataliya

Quote:
Originally Posted by iShadow
Aw, no worries! I'll try and do this tonight.
smiles.gif
I got rid of my Shadesticks... but maybe I can do a tutorial on the NYX Jumbo pencils... hmm. We'll see!

Hehe, that would work, because I have some of those, too!
tong.gif

Nadiege

Been a long while since I've been in here
yes.gif
. Being makeup challenged could anyone post a tutorial for makeup to match this costume. It's my costume for carnival in August =). I'm thinking bright neon pink, grape purple and maybe teal like in the headpiece. My skills suck *** tho
tong.gif
so if anyone can help out I would really appreciate.
singapore.jpg

4926_119238111814_541466814_3373500.jpg

blackmetalmist

I want to know if anyone can post a tutorial of THE MAC eyebrow. I love how they shape them and how they make it look so perfect ! Thanks !

blackmetalmist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ode to Joy
What is THE MAC eyebrow? The one in face charts?

The one they usually do when you get a makeover at the MAC counter.

iShadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmetalmist

IME that differs depending on who is doing your makeup, and your browshape...

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmetalmist

There's not a specific technique, it's unique to each artist.

pnuttbuttajelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadiege
Been a long while since I've been in here
yes.gif
. Being makeup challenged could anyone post a tutorial for makeup to match this costume. It's my costume for carnival in August =). I'm thinking bright neon pink, grape purple and maybe teal like in the headpiece. My skills suck *** tho
tong.gif
so if anyone can help out I would really appreciate.

i'm wearing those colors right now, lol!

do you still need a tutorial of this/ let me know, because i've been dying to get creative and do one!

Nadiege

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnuttbuttajelli
i'm wearing those colors right now, lol!

do you still need a tutorial of this/ let me know, because i've been dying to get creative and do one!

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME..... DO IT!

frusciante

I'd love a tutorial on how to take great fotd photos where makeup shows up really well... just tips on camera settings, lighting, etc! Also maybe some editing tips using Paint Shop Pro 9 (not with the makeover tool!), there's heaps of photoshop ones but hardly any PSP ones.

If not a tutorial, then just some general tips/tricks would be great!

Thanks!!

NeonKitten

i'm looking for some cute lip tutorials. you know like tips on how to line cute little lips and such. not like the perfect red lip or so on but like little doll lips

thewickedstyle

I may just be crazy, but I swore a while back there was a basic tut by MissChievous on just applying the basic face... I want to say it included strobe or Skinlights, and mineral foundation...but I can't find it.

Are there any other really basic tuts like I'm describing? I'm changing from a powder foundation over to liquid so I'm just looking for any little tips. I'm picking up my satinfinish today and I'm going to try it with both my 190 and 187.

Also looking for a good nudes look tut...

bambibrneyes

I would like to see a tutorial on the eddie sedgwick look. i thunk that would be great. i simply love that look because it can go from classy to straight glam