Two more suspect sellers- brush experts, what say you?

sofabean

i'm no expert either, but i always try to find if they SAY that their products are authentic. a lot of sellers skip that and try not to mention it and play it down when their stuff is fake.

also if they say it's authentic and it's actually not, you have proof of being able to get a refund.

panda0410

My only advice to you is this - NEVER buy brushes off ebay!! You are almost certain to get a fake unless the seller is really well known (like hoanghancali and she is currently MIA after her dad just passed away
ssad.gif
), and honestly getting refunds is getting harder and harder..... Paypal are now asking for proof its a fake and that can sometimes be hard to get!

redambition

both sellers are using the same photos in their auctions. the first seller has slideshows in their listing and the same photos used by the second seller are in the slideshow. they are also offering the same 15 brush kit with the same picture used.

the brushes in the photos look real enough in the pictures, but i can't be conclusive as the pictures are fairly small. given that both sellers have the same pics it's also possible that they are stock photos.

couple the pictures used, the offering of a 15 brush kit and the price of the brushes ($0.99 for a kit worth $450?) I'd be wanting more detailed pictures of the actual brush up for sale from the seller before bidding.