Two new FOTDs

Le-Saboteur

Usually it takes a few months before I post a FOTD after I actually do it (mainly 'cause I'm lazy, sometimes 'cause our printer w/ card reader is on the fritz), but these are both from February. Unheard of!

I'm out of concealer in all forms btw, so I'm not exactly flawless, heh.

Neutral-ish FOTD
Face
Moistureblend foundation in NW15, Australis loose powder in light, MSFN in Light, MSF in Redhead (YAY!), MAC e/s in Showstopper on brows.
Eyes
Scant on top lid, Satin Taupe in outer 1/3 with Gold Mode pig. over top, Dark Devotion in crease and to line (smoked out at the edges), Amber Lights on lower lid, Revlon mechanical liner in black, Maybelline Great Lash
Lips
Designer Brands (yay $5) lipliner in a neutral pink colour, Marquise D' l/s, Australis light pink l/g

2djqog7.jpg

x5qagx.jpg

Waitangi Day FOTD
For those of you that don't know, Waitangi Day is more or less 'New Zealand Day' and commemmorates (I won't say celebrates, there's a lot of issues surrounding it) NZ coming under the Crown.

Face
Moistureblend foundation in NW15, Australis loose powder in light, MSFN in Light, Simply Gorgeous blush in Mango Glow, MSF in Redhead (lightest part), MAC e/s in Showstopper on brows.
Eyes
Australis white eyeshadow, Passionate e/s, Carbon e/s to darken, Revlon mechanical liner in black with Carbon over that to make it suuuper black, Great Lash
Lips
Marquise D'

4r46t1.jpg

qps12e.jpg

Dunno what's up with the weird discoluration above my eyebrow there. Oh well.

Thanks for looking ladies and gentlemen
greengrin.gif

enigmaticpheo

Ooh wow. You have AMAZING bone structure. And hair! Pretty looks. Nice and soft and lovely on your perfect skin.