Two week old and very modest collection

Kinderwhore

My first encounter with MAC was buying a very small handful of products about a year ago, but it was only a couple of weeks back that I went on a MAC spree after watching YouTube tutorials. It's a start!
smiles.gif

I would like to apologise in advance for the piss-poor lighting.

IMG_7350-1.jpg

Mmm, .jpg compression.

IMG_7239-1.jpg

My train case. Adorable, y/n?

IMG_7262-1.jpg

IMG_7383-1.jpg

Pigments: Golden Olive, 3D Silver (glitter), Bright Fuchsia, Deep Purple, Blonde's Gold, Melon, Antique Green, Steel Blue, Vintage Gold, Heritage Rouge, Primary Yellow, Violet, Pink Pearl, Kitschmas.

IMG_7410-1.jpg

Pigment charms (no order here, sorry. Some are double up as well): Lily White, Dark Soul, Sunpepper, Dazzleray, Violet, Pinked Mauve, Frozen White, Copper Sparkle, Reflects Gold glitter. Curiositease Cool Pigments set: Reflects Blue glitter, Helium, Softwash Grey, Naval Blue, Forest Green.

IMG_7369-1.jpg

Shadesticks. From left: Shimmermint, Penny, Lucky Jade, Gracious Me, Royal Hue, Taupographic, Crimsonaire, Pink Coutoure, Fresh Cement, Corn, Overcast, Sharkskin, Gentle Lentil, Blurburry. Mini shadesticks: Silverbleu, Beige-ing, Sea Me.

IMG_7452-1.jpg

Eyeshadows: Samoan Silk, Gesso, Passionate, Newly Minted. Paint Pot: Bare Study.

IMG_7453-1.jpg

Rule, Parfait Amour, Beauty Marked, Goldmine, Chrome Yellow, Steamy, Swimming, Humid, Electric Eel.

IMG_7473-1.jpg

Mineralize duos: Pink Split, Two to Glow, Play On Plums, Ether.

IMG_7471-1.jpg

Fluidlines: Blitz & Glitz, Sweet Sage, Brassy, Blacktrack.

IMG_7439-1.jpg

Blitzed glitter eyeliner. Liquidlasts: Aqualine and Fuchsia-ism.

IMG_7416-1.jpg

Kohl pencils: Mystery, Raven, Jealous, Black Karat, Feline.

Not in close-ups:
Mixing Medium
Prep + Prime eye
Prep + Prime skin
Mineralize Satinfinish foundation
Studio Fix powder/foundation
Select sheer powder
Sculpt and Shape Duo powder
Studio touch-up stick: Correcteur
Mascara X
Pro Longlash mascara
Liquidlast eyeliner: Point Black
Brow set: Sophisticated
3D Glass: In 3D
Chromeglass: Show Coral
Dazzleglass: Funtabulous

...and not a single lipstick. Blasphemy!

drieyes

Definitely a good start! Imagine what your collection would be like in 6 months or one year and your wallet for that matter... hehehe

kittykit

2 weeks?! Wow!! I only bought 9 items from MAC in the past 2 weeks and look at your entire collection!!
greengrin.gif

The traincase is cute!

NatalieMT

Heck only 2 weeks! You have so much stuff. It took me months to get that much. Well anyways great collection so far - love all your pigments and shadesticks.

Kiss and Makeup

Same sentiments as everyone else.. I've been collecting since 2006 and my collection's nowhere near that diverse!

I'm in love with your train case, and I've been looking for something like that. Where did you get it from?

MzzRach

Well, I see you are on your way to becoming a MAC addict. ;-) Great collection, and your traincase is super cute.

Kinderwhore

Thanks everyone! My wallet is dreading what it's going to look like in a year as much as I'm looking forward to it
winks.gif
I do wish Norway had a MAC store so I wouldn't have to pay practically double up in postage and customs and also risk getting fakes, but what are you gonna do?
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss and Makeup
I'm in love with your train case, and I've been looking for something like that. Where did you get it from?

I bought it from an eBay store by the name of sissi.38. They operate in French, but ship internationally and answer any questions you may have in English. And they have the case in a pretty wide variety of colours, which is always a bonus.