UDPP bizare question

Danfanny

this could sound actually rediculous
and if it is feel free to shun me hahaa
could UDPP be used on expression lines to stop foundations and concealers from creasing and gathering in expression lines?
i have a really bad problem of my foundation gathering in the lines from my nose to my mouth when i smile

hah let me know if anyone has any ideas

or if anyone else has this problem do you reccomend anything else to prevent this from happening?

mizuki~

I was just tihnking about this last night. Since UD makes such a great primer for lids, why is there none for the face?
I've never tried using UDPP on anywhere btu thr face, but I'll give it a shot. Another solution would be wrinkle fillers. I know Sephora brand has a great one

ohnna-lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danfanny
this could sound actually rediculous
and if it is feel free to shun me hahaa
could UDPP be used on expression lines to stop foundations and concealers from creasing and gathering in expression lines?
i have a really bad problem of my foundation gathering in the lines from my nose to my mouth when i smile

hah let me know if anyone has any ideas

or if anyone else has this problem do you reccomend anything else to prevent this from happening?

I laugh and smile my ass off, problem is after awhile the make up does tend to start moving. I take my skunk brush with me, and instead of adding more product I gently run it over the trouble spots. Good as new, if I don't have the brush it gently pat my clean fingers over the area. I don't have wrinkles but my expressions aren't going to stop just because I want to keep my face fresh.

I do use a primer, Laura Mercier.

gigiopolis

Sounds like an idea. Try it out! If you can use it on your eyes it's not going to do harm if you use it elsewhere.

And yes I agree that UD should think of making a face primer using UDPP technology! I still think face primers don't do that much, but UDPP was a drastic change, HG-status product. UDPP gives me hope that one day there will be a face primer that lives up to its claims...

X4biddenxLustX

I've always wondered why too, why doesn't UD have a face primer out? UDPP does such an amazing job for me at keeping the oilies from showing up on my eyelids. I'd love for something to do the same for my face.

Def try it out and let us know how it worked! I've even heard of people using UDPP on their under eye area to help keep their concealer last all day.

vocaltest

i've tried it.
after a couple of hours my foundation cakes and turns into a line around my nose. it worked wonders for a few hours, evened out my pores too, then it started to crease again. but i did question whether i put too much on.

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
i've tried it.
after a couple of hours my foundation cakes and turns into a line around my nose. it worked wonders for a few hours, evened out my pores too, then it started to crease again. but i did question whether i put too much on.

I have found that if I use too much of UDPP on my lids, it can end up backfiring on me instead of boost it's anti-creasing power. I guess the key is to use just a little bit, cause in this case less is more is true.

joojoobss

i tried it under my eye, because i always have a crease where my bags are at.. and when i use concealer to cover my dark circles and bags, the concealer forms a line in the crease, so i used udpp on my undereye, however i found that my foundation and concealer went on a little messy? if thats the right word.. it didnt look even. Maybe i put too much? or i didnt blend right?

gigiopolis

Yeah UDPP can make the foundation or concealer harder to blend. I find it's a bit better if I use an eye cream beforehand.