UK MAC employees I need your help :)

vocaltest

I just checked the Estee Lauder jobs website, and lots of counters around me are advertising for part time jobs just for the christmas period and I really want to apply. I'm thinking about applying to Brighton as my boyfriend lives near there (I'm from Ashford in Kent), and its only part time so I could just stay there, and Brighton is my favourite counter!

Snag is...
I applied a few months back (over six months ago) and I didn't get through the telephone interview
ssad.gif
. I have nothing on paper that says 'I can do make up'. I do bits of freelance but nothing major, I did a bit of wedding make up throughout the summer but nothing that will prove I can do it. Its so frustrating, without sounding up my own arse I KNOW I can do it, I just have nothing to show I can!

As I'm thinking about applying to Brighton, the MA's in there are so lovely, and some of them know me by my first name now lol, so do you reckon its worth me going through the telephone interview, or speaking directly to someone in MAC Brighton?

As cheesy as it sounds, it'd be my dream to do it, even if its just through Christmas, I'd love it. Any tips or advice? Anything would be appreciated!