UK Prices?

Miss Pumpkin

Hi dolls, I'm moving to the UK on Tuesday and I'd like to know what's the price of MAC products there, so if someone can write a brief list I'd be very happy!

Sushi_Flower

Wow, how come you're moving away from Spain to join us! (it's gone terribly cold all of a sudden today)

Well i don't know what prices in Spain are like but everything is more expensive than US prices here. Eyeshadows are £9 and lipgloss is the same i think.. I think i'll leave rest to other people cos i can't remmber prices of things!

caffn8me

• Studio Fix Foundation £19
  • Studio Tech Foundation £22
  • Face & Body Foundation £23
  • Hyper Real Foundation £19.50
  • Full Coverage Foundation £19.50
  • Blot Powder £13
  • Bronzing Powder £13.50
  • Iridescent Powder £15
  • Hyper Real Pressed Powder £16
  • Loose Powder £15
  • Eyeshadow pot £9
  • Eyeshadow pan £7
  • Eyeshadow Pro Pallette (15) £10
  • Eyeshadow Pro Pallette (4) £4.50
  • Cream Colour Base £12
  • Pigment £15
  • Blush Pro Pallette (6) £10
  • Blush pan £11
  • Blush pot £13
  • Lip Pencil £9
  • Eye Kohl £10.50
  • Eyeliner fluidline £10.50
  • Eyeliner liquid £12
  • Pro Lash £8
  • Clear Lipglass £9.50
  • Paint £12
  • Lipstick £11
  • Clear Gloss £13
  • Prep + Prime Skin £18
  • Strobe Cream £18.50
  • Chocolate biscuits and coffee supplied in store - priceless
    winks.gif
There are more prices for items listed at http://www.frantech.demon.co.uk/mac/macpricelist.htm - does this give you a rough idea?

Hikaru-chan

Eye Shadows £9
Eye Liner £10.50
Fluidline £10.50
Mascara £8
Blush £13.50 (not 100% sure on this one)
Lipstick £11
Lip Liner £9
Pigment £15.00
That's all I can remember at the moment.

Edit: Looks like someone posted what you need while I was typing my list
smiles.gif

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru-chan
Edit: Looks like someone posted what you need while I was typing my list
smiles.gif

I just pulled the prices straight off my spreadsheet which lists recent purchases! Doesn't everyone use a spreadsheet with their inventory and wishlist?
winks.gif

Miss Pumpkin

Thanks girls that was really helpful!!

I'm moving there because I got an scholarship to study at Liverpool Uni
winks.gif

caffn8me

That's great news, congratulations on your university place! I hope you have a pleasant journey over here.

Your nearest M·A·C counters are in Manchester - there are two at Manchester Airport Duty Free in terminals 1 and 2 which you may be able to use on your way in but probably not.

You've also got three other Manchester counters of which the most convenient if you take public transport from Liverpool will be Selfridges Exchange Square. It's within easy walking distance of Manchester Victoria railway station.
Selfridges
Trafford Centre
1 The Dome Trafford Park
Manchester M17 8DA
0161 629 1133

Selfridges
Manchester
1 Exchange Square
Manchester M3 1BD
0161 838 0646

Kendals
Manchester
PO Box 60, Deansgate
Manchester M60 3QU
0161 832 3414​
Your nearest standalone M·A·C store is;
M·A·C
Birmingham
Unit 14, Cannon St.
Caxtongate
Birmingham B2 5EP
0121 631 2062​
If you want a Pro store you'll have to come to London.
M·A·C
West Soho
28 Fouberts Place
London W1F 7PR
0207 534 9222​
If you have a PPID card, Makeup student discount is 15% and Makeup professional discount is 35%

Hikaru-chan

M·A·C
Birmingham
Unit 14, Cannon St.
Caxtongate
Birmingham B2 5EP
0121 631 2062​

This is the store I shop at, the girls are great there, very helpfull.

caffn8me

I've heard lots of good things from friends who have been to the Birmingham store (It's really handy for Birmingham New Street station) but I've not been there yet myself - I've got a Pro store within range in London.

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incus
Is the only pro store in london, in soho?

Yes. There are several standalone stores but only one Pro Store. Your next nearest Pro stores are in Paris, then Rome and New York! Unless you're looking specifically for Pro products the regular standalone stores should suit your needs.

Incus

I wanted to get some quad pallettes...I assume they only sale that in Pro stores?! right?! The nearest mac to me is the house of frasier branch in Bank.

caffn8me

You won't get empty quad pallettes at any M·A·C counter within a department store. Some standalone non-Pro M·A·C stores carry them but I'm not sure which UK ones do if any. Your best bet is definitely the Foubert's Place Pro Store. From Bank it's just a short hop on the Central Iine to Oxford Circus.

Miss Pumpkin

I'll definitely go to Birmingham and London (I plan to visit those places), and I'll go to Manchester more often since it's close and I want to visit that city.

Oh and Tuesday I'm spending the night at Stansted Airport (I catch a flight from there into Blackpool at 6 am) so hopefully I will have a look at the World Duty Free store. I want to get Black Tied and I've been told they have some pigments, is this true?

Do counters in the UK carry pigments? They don't here in Spain, they can only be found at the Pro Store in Madrid
ssad.gif

Incus

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
You won't get empty quad pallettes at any M·A·C counter within a department store. Some standalone non-Pro M·A·C stores carry them but I'm not sure which UK ones do if any. Your best bet is definitely the Foubert's Place Pro Store. From Bank it's just a short hop on the Central Iine to Oxford Circus.

Ahh, cheers! Thanks for that. I'll check it out then.

And miss pumpkin the uk do pigments!

Miss Pumpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incus
Ahh, cheers! Thanks for that. I'll check it out then.

And miss pumpkin the uk do pigments!

Yay thank you!! Tuesday night shall be MAC night, mwahaha.

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Pumpkin
Do counters in the UK carry pigments? They don't here in Spain, they can only be found at the Pro Store in Madrid
ssad.gif

Oops! Looks like my list of European Pro Stores is a bit out of date! Last time I checked, which was a while back, I could only find Paris, Rome and London.

Latest posts