Ulta Card

BEA2LS

Hello, I have no idea where to post this. I am putting it here because this board is the only place I have seen it mentioned (please move if I am wrong..)
I have an ulta card, the kind you get rewards on. I have a level 7 reward and I am dying to know what that is! I only saw up to a level 6 on my ulta catalog and I am blocked from the webpage since I am at work
ssad.gif

Does anyone know what a level 7 means?

noahlowryfan

Since they don't have a level 7, you can get any item free from level 1 and level 6 or level 4 and level 3 or even level 5 and level 2. The levels where you get your prize from must add up to 7. I'm not sure if you can add 3 levels. Maybe you can contact Ulta and ask them.

BEA2LS

no, thats great because level 6 is awesome!! when it says up to $45 on fragerence does that mean I can get $45 off of any frangerence or that i can only get one if it is under $45? sorry for the questions, thanks so much!!
smiles.gif
i was so excited to get this, i did most of my christmas shopping at ulta and it added up!
smiles.gif

JillBug

you can choose a more expensive perfume and pay the difference. they are really cool about stuff like that there.
once my mom, sister, and i came in with 27 points and they were all amazed at how many points that was! lol

BEA2LS

27? i would be soo happy!
smiles.gif
I'm going on Sunday! i just got the card in late November so this is my first certificate!