Umm... hi

astronaut

So I just got a new camera today and I love it
smiles.gif
I was testing it out and took pictures of my collection. I only have a 32 MB memory card though and my 4gb memory card won't get here until a week or two.

It was so fun taking these pictures since my last camera is a Canon S500, about 5,6 years old. I was taking pictures with this Canon SD870 IS without flash, with one hand, quickly snapping pictures (hence not really taking the stuff out of trays unless the stuff is stacked on top of each other), and the images turned out so clear! Image Stabilization is awesome! My old camera always came out blurry without flash. I would try to use two hands and be as steady as I could be but a lot of them would still come out shaky! What a drastic difference! I got it for a grand total of $220 on amazon. No tax, free shipping, brand new, and I signed up for the amazon visa which gave me $30 off. On top of that I'll probably get about $60 for my old camera from Adorama.

Anyway, ON TO THE PICTURES
greengrin.gif
I stopped once the 32 MB card was full. Will update... later.

Work Station:
img0003jt0.jpg

Foundations, concealers, powder
img0004ic1.jpg

Lipsticks, liners, balms
img0005sz8.jpg

Lipglosses
img0006fo6.jpg

MAC Palettes (with some depotted UD)
img0008oe4.jpg

img0009ht3.jpg

Blushes, BP, Highlighters, MSF, Bronzers
img0010ka6.jpg

Backups (sweet sienna x2, your ladyship, stila smudgepot x2, emote), Stila, Ben Nye, MUFE, Too Faced, Newer UD shadows I have yet to depot
img0011tf1.jpg

Liners, Mascaras, lashes
img0012fx3.jpg

Mineral Shadows, samples, Aromaleigh, Everyday Minerals, Jesse's Girl
img0013qr4.jpg

Shu Uemura curler, curler pads, Primer, eye makeup remover backups, mascara sample backups
img0014pt6.jpg

Brushes
img0015sb9.jpg

newagetomatoz

Great collection! I wish I would have bought backups of Sweet Sienna and Your Ladyship! Even though I know I would never even use up half a jar! lol Thanks for sharing!!

n_c

You've got a great collection. I have one question, what type of material is that in your brush holders?

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
You've got a great collection. I have one question, what type of material is that in your brush holders?

They are vase fillers from Michaels. It was Enkore's idea!

thelove4tequila

Holy crap I'm thinking about getting that EXACT camera! Great minds like alike! It sounds like you like it and a good buy, yes? And you have a great collection!

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
Holy crap I'm thinking about getting that EXACT camera! Great minds like alike! It sounds like you like it and a good buy, yes? And you have a great collection!

I love it so far! I actually bought the Canon S5 IS from Amazon and played with it for a little bit. I ended up not liking it so I returned it and got this.