"Unpopular" perfumes

Covet by SJP. I love it and always get complimented on it, but it never sold well and was discontinued. The first notes are just too green and "ferny", turned a lot of people off. It's not a frou-frou scent, I guess.

lenchen

L'artisian Parfumeur-mure et musc
Quelques fleurs-very hard to find,
Quelques violettes-even harder to find than quelques fleurs both perfumes are by Houbigant
Creed's- love in white, and fleurissmo
Jo malone-grapefruit, french lime blossom and blue agava and cacao.
those perfumes I mentioned are what I rotate..love them!
I forgot to mention these are not very popular perfumes. And some people I've met never even heard of quelques fleurs

misskristen

I love the Pomegranate Anise scent from Fresh Index. I've never smelled it on anyone else, and I just love the way it smells on my skin. I get compliments on it every time I wear it, which is always nice. I really like knowing that not too many people, at least where I live, smell like I do!

SUMM3RxBABii

I don't know if they sell these anymore, but back then I was a huge fan of Estee Lauder perfumes!..especially Intuition and Beyond Paradise! And these BCBG perfumes...don't know if they're sold anymore but they had ones like Sexy, Nature, Metro, Star, etc.

Care

Lolita Lempicka, the original one in the purple heart/apple shaped jar. I get compliments every time I wear it!

amber_j

I'm loving Padparadscha by Satellite at the moment. I only have a sample as I can't bring myself to buy yet another perfume (I already have about 20!). I'd say this was "unpopular" only because it's a less well-known line and a bit more expensive than some mainstream fragrances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristyVictoria
Chanel's Pour Monsieur is a somewhat uncommon men's scent that is a little bit like fizzy rootbeer! I love wearing men's fragrance and find that very few other women do.

I love wearing men's fragrances and have done since I was about 17. Most of my friends think I'm weird but it's interesting how different they can smell on a woman. I also like it when men wear women's fragrances - I love the surprise I get when I'm not presented with yet another bog standard, boring aqua/ozone or super-spicy scent.

KimmyAnn_678

I absolutely LOVE Lauder's Pleasure Delight. YUM. I wouldn't call it unpopular, but it's definately not a top seller. In my area, most people have no idea what it even smells like.

CommeDesGarcons

L'instant de Guerlain. It is quite unpopular, but also very unique. Haven't tried anything like it. I wanna soak in this fragrance
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

Another that comes to mind is Shiseido Zen, feels underappreciated to me.
th_dunno.gif

jenee.sum

I think Nautica's My Voyage perfume is so underrated here (Canada). It's floral but packs a big punch of freshness. Reminds me of being on a beach. I personally love this fragrance but it seems quite unpopular...maybe people don't associate Nautica with other popular perfume brands?
th_dunno.gif

Saraid

There was a Kenzo Morocco perfume I loved, but I only found it in the Madrid airport, ran out and now can't find it. I have never heard of anyone else wearing it.

MelissaAnn

I either always wear "Reaction for Women" by Kenneth Cole, I have never gotten so many compliments on how good I smell when I wear that one, or a "Sex And The City" perfume in "Lust". Im such a satc nerd I HAD to have it, its very light, which I like
smiles.gif

Hilde

CLEAN warm cotton(smells like laundry)
Moscino light clouds(smells light and peachy
smiles.gif
)

vipervixen

Lolita Lempicka <3 this
Kenzo Amour
Burberry (the original) / Touch
Hugo Boss - Intense Shimmer / Deep Red

Goat Goat Etc.

Wish I Tierry Mugler's Alien...
Anywho!

L'occitane-Honey and vanilla eau de toilette--Surprisingly strong and long lasting
Pout-Vintage Chic

venacava

Chanel no. 19
Chanel Egoiste Platinum Pour Homme - yes, it's a men's fragrance but it work for me. :p
Kenzo Kashaya - which I hardly see in stores anymore
Fendi Asja - discontinued. :(
Christian Dior Poison (original) - I don't understand why so many people detests this fragrance. I adore how voluptuously juicy and decadant it is.
Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab's Snake Oil, Queen Mab, Medea, Snow White, Dorian, Water of Notre Dame, Phantom Queen, Rakshasa, Dragon's Heart and Dragon's Milk.