Upcomming releases info

brandiisamonkey

sooo I went to the mac counter today and met the most wonderfull sweet MA ever. He just whipped out his update book and started talking lol. I didnt get full details but heres what I know.

MAC will be releasing a FULL SIZED brush set in a GEORGEOUS brush roll I believe the cost was $216 Ok so the rumor is that there will be 8 brushes in the set - 129, 187, 190, 213, 219, 224, 266, 318.

MAC will have 2 collections comming out after Danse that look georgeous they are I believe Jewel eyes and Chrome eyes.

MAC will also be releasing a viva glam palette with all the lippies in it the palette cover is georgeous!

Oh and a whole bunch of new sents are supposed to be comming as well

I just rememberd he said something about a conceler palette as well!

Im sure theres more but thats all I can remember! Im so excited for the brush set! and the Pic for jewel and chome eyes was HOT!
cheerleader.gif
clap.gif

brandiisamonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoona
sounds exciting! i wish the brush set was cheaper but it'll work haha. thanks!

im excited for the brush roll it comes in lil I believe it had black sequin things anyway it looked amazing!

.VivaDiva.

^^ Do you know when the brush set will be released and what brushes will be avaliable in the set?

Cheers hun

~VD

n_c

Wow...the brush set sounds expensive...but I want it! Im curious bout the concealer palette...

brandiisamonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by .VivaDiva.
^^ Do you know when the brush set will be released and what brushes will be avaliable in the set?

Cheers hun

~VD

no im sorry I didnt want to seem too nosy lol. It was my frist time with that ma and I didnt want to scare him lol. They were already freaked that I knew about the brush sets and stuff lol but he was really nice mabye I can set up an appt to get my mu dont and get him to tell me more lol

.VivaDiva.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandiisamonkey
no im sorry I didnt want to seem too nosy lol.

Hehe no probs cos I am nosey lol AND SO I went on to MAC chat and asked about and it I was told that name for the Brush set to be released is called Pret-A-Porter and will be sold exclusively on-line. Also it will avaliable for purchase next month! YAY! She said that she wasn't allowed to reveal the contents of the set, understandably so, but at least we won't have too wait to long.
cheerleader.gif

I'm just happy because I want a full sized complete brush set and was planning on purchasing all at one go this month but i might aswell wait a little while longer.

Thanks for the heads up brandiisamonkey
thmbup.gif

~VD

lsperry

cheerleader.gif
Yeah for the brush set!! Can't wait to see what brushes are included. $216 may seem steep; but if you paid individually for them, you'll probably pay a lot more.....the price is probably worth it to buy them in a set.....

brandiisamonkey

Quote:
Hehe no probs cos I am nosey lol AND SO I went on to MAC chat and asked about and it I was told that name for the Brush set to be released is called Pret-A-Porter and will be sold exclusively on-line. Also it will avaliable for purchase next month! YAY! She said that she wasn't allowed to reveal the contents of the set, understandably so, but at least we won't have too wait to long.
cheerleader.gif

I'm just happy because I want a full sized complete brush set and was planning on purchasing all at one go this month but i might aswell wait a little while longer.

Thanks for the heads up brandiisamonkey
thmbup.gif

~VD

thank you!

But he had sait it would be a mac store and online exclusive... not a big deal either way, atleast it will be online!

.VivaDiva.

Ok so the rumor is that there will be 8 brushes in the set - 129, 187, 190, 213, 219, 224, 266, 318.

HTH

~VD

BlahWah

Quote:
Ok so the rumor is that there will be 8 brushes in the set - 129, 187, 190, 213, 219, 224, 266, 318.

HTH

~VD

Just when I was getting anxious about how my wallet will be torn to shreds with all this new info, I come across this post which deflates my hyperventilating by a bit. I've got 4 of those brushes, so I can't quite justify getting the set... but I'll see if someone wants to get it for me isntead...
greengrin.gif
I'd love to knowo more about the Jewel and Chrome set tho!

ishtarchick

no! no no no no nooooooo i'm goona be beyond broke this holiday season!!! why MAC why do you do all this fab sounding releases withing weeks?? after a whole year of cr@p
ssad.gif
i'm so upset
ssad.gif

allan_willb

roll!clutch,belt ughhhh mac mac mac do I really need it all...I can't wait guys!I can't wait at all!I usually hate the holiday sets but this year they won me over....The bags are to die for!Must must must!