Updated: LE or New Milani Shadow Eyez Sticks in neutral colors and now purples!

brittbby

0bbcfc49_image.jpeg
From L-R: sand dunes, almond cream, golden bronze (my faveeeee)

Goat Goat Etc.

Really not understanding why the fleshtones mattes are not gonna be a perm thing! These are crazy awesome. I'm loving Espresso Line for a quick smokey eye; I just did some fantastic cheating and gave myself a black-brown smokey with the Wet N Wild LE Nude Awakening palette.

Goat Goat Etc.

Thanks. I was just at walgreens a few minutes ago but they didn't have them. I'll check the other one I pass on the way home.
As a last resort your could order from Milani, if you cannot find these in person.

http://milanicosmetics.com/p-165-naturally-chic-shadow-eyez-12-hr-wear.aspx

Goat Goat Etc.

TEXANS! Just backed up all the skintone mattes! HEB put out a $2 off coupon for Milani that runs 5/23-5/28 and it applies to these pencils too. Get to hoarding and saving!

Yazmin

I've heard these are exclusive to walgreens, HEB, and another store I cannot recall... -_- Thanks. I was just at walgreens a few minutes ago but they didn't have them. I'll check the other one I pass on the way home.
Not all Walgreens carry Milani, at least not in my city.

mushroomteagirl

Hello lovely ladies, would any of you be willing to do a CP for me for these Shadow Eyez. I'm in the UK and can't get them any other way

Goat Goat Etc.

Get a gander at these! They did it again! The only matte is the white but still I was squeeing!

colors descriptions L-R-Silver sparkle black, silver shimmer, blurple sparkle, matte white, shimmer plum, and shimmer lavender

And then they had these glitter mascaras...

sagehen

Has anyone seen the new Milani pencils in the post above in SoCal? I have been looking all over. eta: found them at a CVS near me - now I just need the color tattoos and I will be all set.