Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Lip Gloss (summer 09)

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
^^YES!!! thank you for making me dump them out of my shopping cart LMAO!!! i was gonna buy one since UD is having their Friends & Fam sale..

haha seriously they smelt grosssss... granted i only smelt two but that was enough for me. they smelt like a horrible combo of pepper & cinamon, vile!

TwiggyPop

That's really weird, I thought they smelled like french toast. I even asked my co workers and they said the same thing, french toast.

HustleRose

i saw these the other day in sephora and i have to say that conceptually they are really interesting. but as far as the quality of the product, from what i saw from swatching them on my hand and smelling them i did not like them. they smell really weird and i did not like the way they felt on my hand.

Trixxy

I bought Timothy and it slightly reminds me of watered down version of Buzzkill, my all time favorite Lip Gunk. I like the product and think the cheesiness of it is fun.

Ah, I'd love for UD to rerelease the LipGunks!!!!

Hikaru-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
haha seriously they smelt grosssss... granted i only smelt two but that was enough for me. they smelt like a horrible combo of pepper & cinamon, vile!

To me the smell just like beef and onion flavour Hula Hoops, they do not smell nice that's for sure.

OfficerJenny

IMO they smell most like cinnamon/brown sugar oatmeal o_O It wasn't bad but not something I want on my lips all the time.

I loved the formula and colours and packaging too

DixieHellcat

I hit Sephora today with my BI discount & among other things I actually needed, I broke down and got Timothy. I needed a nice reddish l/g anyway. And he's cute. hehe. And I like the smell--it's supposed to be 'creme brulee' though ya know what it smells kinda like to me? My mom's rice pudding! lol. The lipstuff itself is excellent--not too sticky, great pigment, & the shape of the tube is very convenient. Altho it killed me that the print on the tube leaves something to be desired in the English dept. 'rub to release you pheronomes'??? wtf?

*K_87*

I tested this out today..the smell is just disgusting!
sick.gif

Pheremones stink
th_LMAO.gif

Hikaru-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *K_87*
I tested this out today..the smell is just disgusting!
sick.gif

Pheremones stink
th_LMAO.gif

It's not the pheromones as they are completely scentless it's the actual fragrance oil they put in these, the most revolting "creme brulee" you will ever smell.

I'm sort of tempted to get one, awful scent aside, as I've heard the gloss itself is very good.

aziajs

I swatched Julio (white w/sparkle). I did it on my hand so I didn't smell it but the color was beautiful. They are also much bigger than I was expecting.

clb1968

I considered getting one of these, but after the reviews on this thread,I think I will keep my money and spend it on other things.

Courtney <3

i got one in the hall of fame set, i love the texture and the color, but the smell is so horrible i cant even wear it. I thought maybe it was just me so i asked my dad if he thought it smelled bad, he hated it to.

they should do something about that smell.