Valentine's Day Plans?

kaexbabey

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
Sigh. Last V day sucked...I mean we got eachother something and ate chinese and had sex (I think) but then broke up a week later

So we just recently got back together....Im like, weird about V day. I love the holiday, I think its a romantic day and just a perfect day to snuggle, have sex, eat, and do nothing.

Sadly....Ill have my period. But at least I get to spend the day with him. I have to work Saturday morn and afternoon, but they are gonna celebrate my bday at work Saturday, and Illhave cake and stuff. It wont be a bad day.

Ill probably: Go to work. Then spend the evening with him. Im not expecting anything, he hasnt had work for awhile. Ill probably get him something small, like a personal cd player (he needs one)

MissResha-just do like me, and have sex on ur . Haha its disgusting but...f it. I need sex and he certainly doesnt mind it. Am I being too gross here guys, sorry
greengrin.gif

Anyways I love this weekend. V Day then my bday
lol.gif
Whooooooo! I always feel so special

lmao i thought i was the only one who would do it during .
;P

haven't in a REALLLY long time though, when you're married, you can wait a few days. when you're young and still sneakin around, . don't matter! HAHA

LMD84

that's so true! i always used to do it when it was my time of the month - just put a towel down first so we didnt wreck the sheets! now i'm married i just think fuck it! it can wait until it's over!

M.A.C. head.

I'm going to bake a Ziti [his fave]. We'll probably all go out for lunch [me, him, baby girl] and have some fun. I like to think of Valentine's Day as a lovey dovey day for the whole fam, my mom was like that with us.

I also have some *ahem* nice things that I picked up from some *ahem* novelty shops that I would like to share with him.

X4biddenxLustX

Sadly I got my . too =[ Not that I have a significant other or anything really so its an oh well. But the cramps and sore tatas are still a bitch to deal with lol!

Instead of waiting for V day to come, I went out today instead and treated myself to a mini shopping spree. I got some MAC (hk stuff yay!) and some face stuff from Bath & Body Works. But I had to cut my trip short as I was getting hungry and the pain was making me feel too weak to walk around the mall. I was also going to get some VS undies but walked out feeling like a cheap bitch cause the prices there were too much for my little wallet to handle. So yeah about like half my savings is gone now haha (the rest is going to hk kouture =[ and then bye bye money!).

melozburngr

I ordered a box of mini cards from moo.com, and each one has a different picture on the back that I picked specifically to go with something that I love about him... (i.e. a picture of me in my zombie makeup from halloween, and the other side says "I love that you tell me I'm pretty, even the times when I'm not") and a silly statue thingy from perpetualkid.com
TRNK-7281.jpg
cause we always write "HUG" on a post-it and give it to the other person... and he has a favorite picture of us that Im going to frame and give to him... as well as making baked salmon with puff pastry, tomatoes and pesto, and chocolate desserts that are a layer of dark chocolate pound cake, a layer of raspberry puree, a layer of chocolate mousse, and a layer of dark chocolate ganache...I have a cool pan that makes it so I can make straight-sided cupcake size desserts, but each cup has a disc in it that allows the dessert to slide out clean, like a springform almost.so excited! then we are going to snuggle up and watch movies!

M.A.C. head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
Sadly....Ill have my period.

MissResha-just do like me, and have sex on ur . Haha its disgusting but...f it. I need sex and he certainly doesnt mind it. Am I being too gross here guys, sorry
greengrin.gif

Anyways I love this weekend. V Day then my bday
lol.gif
Whooooooo! I always feel so special

I am on mine right now too :/

It's been a few days since it started so maybe it'll be done by Saturday. I sure hope so. Even if it's ALMOST done, that'd be nice LOL

X4biddenxLustX

Not to get off subject or to be nasty. But having sex on your period may even be nice! Well besides the mess you may possibly end up with if your not careful enough (have towels around or do it on a day when your flows not that heavy). But I've found that the menstrual fluid (yes I didnt want to say blood lol) may provide I guess some kind of natural lube on top of what your body already produces from arousal. This is very important to me because I've been dryer due to my birth control. Plus I have found in my experience it helps with cramps!

Lyssah

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
man, i think god hates me.

i honestly think im about to get my .

and that would really fucking suck.

but if my . comes, i'll be on the couch crying talkin about how much my life sucks.

Me too - AND then it's HIS 20th birthday on Monday ! When will my poor man ever get a break!! Out went all the plans I had!!

Lyssah

Quote:
Originally Posted by X4biddenxLustX
Plus I have found in my experience it helps with cramps!

That is so true!!

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxaemia
That is so true!!

Indeed it is! I had an ex a while back who tried to convince me that that was true. I ended up not believing him. But when me and him broke up and eventually I ended up on my period one day when I was with the new boy toy. He didn't really mind at all and yes it was a whole lot better (the sex and my period cramps!).
th_DANCE.gif

User35

hes buying me stuff from HK. He doesnt want anything so I was like OK!!! I might take him to his favorite sushi place...even though I hate it. *sigh* married life.

ashk36

I did make him lasagna...but he got the sexy outfit a little earlier than tonight. Made him go to the store cause I ran out of mozzarella, and he came back with a beautiful white rose and some balloons, cause helium is fun. I don't care much about Valentine's day. But it can be a good reminder to do something sweet for each other. I should go to bed and sex him up...but I gotta finish this beer first. Wow I sound like a dude.

MissAlphaKitty

I organized an last minute un-V-day lunch for the Friday the 13th... he's my ex... I made him a homemade emo style Un-V-day card. I wonted to be stoopid n cheerful for 1 day and indulge in in someting we both enjoyed. Fresh shucked oysters and some silly banter. No commitments or expectations. Just wanted to show him I genuinely appreciated his company when we were together. And I still was thoughtful of him when he's not around.

he's still just me ex whom i respect

lala_ura

We went to the melting pot, my treat. He always cooks or takes me out, so I figured that after a year together, I owed him something. It was perfect because he loved seeing his food prepared and all the different dipping sauces.

This Valentine's day my boyfriend and I decided to be very low-key. We rented a few movies, ordered in sushi and had some wine
smiles.gif