VGVI Lipstick and Lipglass - Swatch Pic

giz2000

I like that the lipstick and lipgloss are different colors...they're gorgeous in person, BTW...
eyelove.gif

Copper_Sparkle

I saw both yesterday and they are REALLY nice. I bought the Viva Glam palette over the 2005 holidays, mostly because I loved the red, faux-croc packaging.

However, these two are gorgeous in their own right and I'm definately buying the lipstick!

User67

I got the Lipglass today, it a gorgeous shimmery pink plum color! And gotta love that the proceeds go to a good cause!

Dianora

I just bought the l/s today. I don't think it's plum-y at all, it looks more reddish brown to me. I think it's quite possibly the most flattering and gorgeous l/s I own now.

msburgundy

I really want to try both, I am hoping the l/s isn't too warm for me. It kinda looked orangish on a light skinned girl.

obbreb

Bought the lipstick and the lipglass today and I am soo amazed on how pretty these are!! Will definitely be a staple for me!

sheaspearl83

Alternate plum or neutral liners for added effect

Also saw a MA put the plum lip conditioner underneath and it was a pretty pink...awesome

sexypuma

Now you guys convinced me to give the l/g a chance. I bought the l/s yesterday and didn't think the l/g would be dark enough for me.