Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb

vividdreamer

I got a bottle a few years ago from my DH, and I LOVED it. It's an absolutely gorgeous scent, and I got compliments literally *every* time I wore it. Definitely in a league of it's own.

I have to disagree that it's like BBW's Sensual Amber...they smell nothing at all alike to me.

I'm hoping for another bottle this year for my birthday (the 19th)...I ran out of my old bottle about a year ago and have been bummed about it ever since.

Of course, I'm not one who wears a lot of traditional perfumes--I much prefer BPAL.
yes.gif

sleepyeyedgirl

Of course, I'm not one who wears a lot of traditional perfumes--I much prefer BPAL.
yes.gif
I agree--this smells NOTHING like B&BW's Sensual Amber--i actually cannot stand this scent, while FLOWERBOMB is my favorite perfume (I am on my second bottle of the original)--I own several different bottles (eau de extreme, pink tutu bottle, pink glitter bottle with black bow, and La Vie en Rose edition)--

I love the grenade shaped bottle--actually I love anything Viktor & Rolf, fashion included..

Flowerbomb is definitely a warm, heavy, sweet scent, more suited for colder months :)

ElvenEyes

I LOVE This perfume! It has definitely become one of my top 3 favourites in the past year. At first I just picked up a roller ball version of it with a bunch of other ones while at Sephora. I fell instantly in love with this scent, being warm and floral and pink! I've been using a lot of other perfumes, more fruity or lighter scented, this summer, so I am looking forward to drenching myself in this one come the cooler months and already told hubby I want another bottle for my birthday or Christmas! :)

Rebellefleur

I love this scent! its one of the few scents that actually last on my oily skin.. to me its not so flowery more...sweet... but I love it!

suciarubia

I really wanted to like this, but it smells peppery to me, if that makes any sense! There are elements in it that I really like, but I cant get past that one note, whatever it is :(

Latest posts