• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Viseart Paris

javadoo

My palette was delivered today! :ghost:

It was supposed to be a signature required delivery, but USPS just left it on the front porch. Asked hubs to hurry out and grab it. It was something like this: "Move, move, move! It's the last chopper out of Nam!!!"
SO....what's the verdict? What do you think of it?
I decided against getting it(I think)even though I adore Viseart.
I'm just not sure how usable it would be for me.
But there are a few shades in it that I almost feel like I can't live without.
But $175 for a few shades....I just can't do it.

I'm interested to hear your thoughts on it.

fur4elise

My palette was delivered today! :ghost:It was supposed to be a signature required delivery, but USPS just left it on the front porch. Asked hubs to hurry out and grab it. It was something like this: "Move, move, move! It's the last chopper out of Nam!!!"
:roflmao::rofl:Bwaaahahahaha!

@javadoo ~ I am seeking solace in the Huda minis :tear: ;) But really, I hold out hope for more of the Theory palettes in a variety of shades.

On top of that I just spied tbe new Natasha Denona Gold...I have no ND...yet :whistle: :scram:

Last edited:

javadoo

:roflmao::rofl:Bwaaahahahaha!

@javdoo ~ I am seeking solace in the Huda minis :tear: ;) But really, I hold out hope for more of the Theory palettes in a variety of shades.

On top of that I just spied tbe new Natasha Denona Gold...I have no ND...yet :whistle: :scram:
Just a heads up for you...that Becca Be the Light palette is on sale on Becc'as site for $29 today.

boschicka

Specktra Bestie
Muse Beauty Pro has 20% off right now. You can get the Grande Pro 2 for a lot of money instead of a LOT of money. :p

fur4elise

Oooh! It's been a while...and there are quite a few new stuffs since last fall. I'll start with this ~ Apricotine Petit-Pro
Viseart-Apricotine-Petit-Pro-Palette-2.jpg
Viseart-Apricotine-Petit-Pro-Palette-8.jpg
Viseart-Apricotine-Petit-Pro-Palette-16.jpg
Viseart-Apricotine-Petit-Pro-Palette-swatches.jpg
Viseart-Petit-Pro-Palette-Apricotine-swatches.jpg

(musingsofamuse)

fur4elise

Apricotine Petit-Pro came out with Soleil Petit-Pro.
Right now you can buy 2 Petit-Pro palettes from musebeautypro for $50~ ;)

viseart-petitpro-4and5-latest.jpg

(musebeautypro)

javadoo

Apricotine Petit-Pro came out with Soleil Petit-Pro.
Right now you can buy 2 Petit-Pro palettes from musebeautypro for $50~ ;)

View attachment 65965

(musebeautypro)
I have them both.....and I love them both.
They are absolutely gorgeous and perfect for spring!
And, they are both up to Viseart standards for quality.
I'm thinking of getting backups....lol

fur4elise

I have them both.....and I love them both. They are absolutely gorgeous and perfect for spring! And, they are both up to Viseart standards for quality. I'm thinking of getting backups....lol
:secret: I confess I am feeling Apricotine...though I am on a no-buy for premade e/s palettes, it is a nice little palette that would fit in perfectly in my custom palette of Viseart, ABH, MAC, etc. I may even already be making room for it by letting some other things go...but sssshhhhh! Don't tell the Low/No Buy thread peeps ;)