Viva Glam counterfeit mascara !!

BellaItalia1969

I was browsing ebay UK,and came along this little horror
thmbdn.gif
:
BRAND NEW MAC VIVA GLAM OBSESS MASCARA BLACK on eBay (end time 01-Nov-09 09:14:01 GMT)
%21Bbvy74wBmk%7E$%28KGrHqMOKjMEq30BtgwfBK%29dJmF3gQ%7E%7E_35.JPG

%21Bd%29KHZg%21Wk%7E$%28KGrHqUOKkUEr%28M9OcScBK6Zf32%28NQ%7E%7E_35.JPG
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MACs-JOBLOT-31-ITEMS-rrp-358-Excellent-resell-for-xmas_W0QQitemZ160373709772QQc
I couldnt decide to whom i should award the prize for being total dishonest,moron of a seller!Pardon me but i can't get it how peeps can be so dishonest and i even emailed the seller alfierafa09,the above job lot seller and told her that she is selling fake MAC!?Her reply was that she bought the Pigments and Dazzleglass from...... Selfridges MAC counter in Manchester as wholesale?!!
th_LMAO.gif
Liar too oh man !
I have seen an increase in run up to Xmas,in sales of these ridiculous fakes on ebay UK!Some poor girl will be getting this and other fake Mac for Xmas
nonono.gif
So beware girls let your workmates,friends,girlfriends know about these fakes.
Adios and goodnight
mac_addict.gif

BellaItalia1969

I agree girls, the name on this fake Viva "Obsess" more like "Manic"!
As for the other seller her blatant lie to me about buying these piggies and lipglosses from MAC counter made me more determined to report her not only via the fake ebay button but to the other thingy "ebay customer services"!
I did not expect her to admit to me that she knowingly sells fakes but i guess with Xmas coming soon ,she will lie,lie, and unload all these onto any unsuspecting customers as long as she makes money
thmbdn.gif

She single handedly populated ebay UK,with these fake Mac pencils!

LMD84

man this sucks! you're right people are going to be putting all sorts of junk up in time for Christmes
ssad.gif

BellaItalia1969

Thats true,theres so many of all these fake MAC auctions,that it would need an army of people to sort trough all of it on ebay!
On a happier note ,the seller with the fake piggies,dazzleglass and pencils has had the listings for ALL the pencils removed( she had over 80 PCS for sale,different auctions though) ie: "This listing (160374204465) has been removed, or this item is not available.
th_DANCE.gif
but the cheeky seller has added to the other auction this"On 01-Nov-09 at 14:15:25 GMT, seller added the following information:******If Bidding reaches £100+ ill add an extra 25 bonus MAC items!!!
I suppose it will be all the fake eyeliners/lippencils that the lucky bidder will recieve
ssad.gif

MACs JOBLOT-31 ITEMS rrp £358 Excellent resell for xmas on eBay (end time 08-Nov-09 13:32:51 GMT)

Guys,can someone who is a boffin in shill bidding please take a look on for me on the bidding pattern for the above auction?I am thinking that the newly created ID "bidder 1" is bit suspect?They bid solely only on this seller auctions and im not talkign about 1 to 5 bids but there's like wholepage?Thanks