Volunteer at Nars, a good sign???

JJChanel

Hi beauties:

I had my first interview with Nars last Monday, I did two makeup looks, the manager really liked them. The interview went really well. She gave me some compliments along with critics as well of course.

But since their sales manager is vacation for two weeks, so I can't have my second interview until she comes back. The manager who interviewed me said she can schedule me some volunteer works while we are waiting for the sales manager to get back, She said I can get some hands on experience and also I will have the opportunity to figure out if I want to work at the counter or be a demo makeup artist.

I thought I will be getting a call soon, but I didn't hear anything from them for a week, so I called in today to follow up. She said "if you want to do some volunteer work, we can definitely use you for the next couple of weeks." She then scheduled me to come in on Thursday and Friday for 6 hours each day. She also mentioned after these two days we'll figure out if I want to come in for more.

I'm kinda nervous, the reason is because she never called me back to schedule me anything. I'm looking for some answers and even comforter here, if you guys can let me know if volunteer at Nars is a good sign for me to get a job with Nars? Any information and tips will help:) Thank you all so much <3