Warm/Cool?

RayRay85

I have yellow undertones to my skin, but for MAC foundation, I wear NC25 and it matches perfectly? Do they do the warm/cool thing backwards? Also, what eye colors would you recommend for me, having yellow undertones, and like a said before, the light pigmentation of NC25? Thanks
smiles.gif

Also, this is my first post, Hi, I'm Rachel
smiles.gif

afterglow

Hey Rachel! Yeah, MAC has the colour wheel reversed in comparison to what most people think of as cool/warm. Here's an explanation:
http://www.specktra.net/foundation.php
I have yellow undertones, and I use NC35 studio fix on a daily basis, so I don't see why it would be a problem for you to use NC25.

ShelleyME

I'm a NC25 also. I was confused with the warm/cool thing also. So, when you buy the palettes, look for the "cool" ones. You can wear the neutrals also. I guess your eye color will affect which e/s colors would look good on you. I have brown eyes. I used to only buy shades of purple, but, I have diversified. Colors that I like are: Humid, Shimmermoss, Dovefeather (goes on darker that it looks in the pot), Sable, Satin Taupe, Era, Shroom as a highlighter, Trax, Sketch, Swish, Beauty Marked. I like all the colors in the Delights 6 eye Trend palette EXCEPT, Gorgeous Gold. The Yellows, Oranges, and Golds are usually out for me. However, I have seen Shu Uemura's canary yellow e/s color (ME Yellow 330) go on successfully on Asian (yellow-toned) skin. I just have never tried it.