Warning to UK residents - price increase

turtle_pixie_

The prices are to go up as from Feb first. Pigments will remain the same, but eyeshadows will be £10.00, quads £29.00 and face stuff will go up by 50p to £1.00

ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

Estellea

What!! That £1 extra for eyeshadow shall really make a difference.. grr..

At least the pigments won't go any higher! Think I'm going to have to move my MAC expenditure over to when I go to America.

-x-buttercup-x-

Can anyone tell me how much eyeshadows and pigments are now? Is it much more expensive than in America? Because on the website when I converted it from dollars eyeshadows cost about £7.50.

Turbokittykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_pixie_
The prices are to go up as from Feb first. Pigments will remain the same, but eyeshadows will be £10.00, quads £29.00 and face stuff will go up by 50p to £1.00

ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

Quads have already gone up to £29. I went to look at the Catherine Deneuve stuff today and was told prices have increased.

xSazx

ewwwww.
i guess i'll just have to stock up on eyeshadows on monday then, cuz i cant go untill feb 28th after then, damn me living 2 hours from a counter :mad: LOL

Sushi_Flower

That is so annoying and frustrating. We already pay too much compared to US! £9 for an eyeshadow was a reasonable price for an excellent quality e/s, £1 increase makes alot of difference and makes it seem a hell of a lot more expensive.
th_remoteImage-61.gif

Where did you find out Turtle Pixie? I guess i'll go buy some e/s i want before the 1st Feb instead of taking my time buying them like i planned.

kissmypinkstar

Poo! I was planning a big haul on the 2nd because that's my birthday! I might have a pay a trip to MAC over the weekend instead.

turtle_pixie_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbokittykat
Quads have already gone up to £29. I went to look at the Catherine Deneuve stuff today and was told prices have increased.

I was told that it'd change on the first. I got my Incentive eyes quad fo £27 last week. Maybe it's different at different counters. But idk. I'm just passing on the message.

Sushi, one of my best friends MA told her. Very heartbreaking.

Turbokittykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_pixie_
I was told that it'd change on the first. I got my Incentive eyes quad fo £27 last week. Maybe it's different at different counters. But idk. I'm just passing on the message.

Sushi, one of my best friends MA told her. Very heartbreaking.

Well I saw the Catherine Quads rung up on Friday and they were definitely £29. That's what made me ask the counter manager, because I knew that quads used to be £27. Maybe they were added into the system at £29 because they were expected to launch in February?

Incidentally, where did you get an Inventive Eyes quad from? My mum is looking for another one.

turtle_pixie_

That sounds logical. I got it in Glasgow, it was the last one though. I just bought it as a back-up. Try the counter in Edinburgh, they are a slow selling counter and I'm certain I saw some there a couple of weeks ago. The next time I'm in Glasgow I'll ask for you if they have any.

caffn8me

I think this is the first UK price rise in quite a while (more than 3 years?) - inflation is just a sad fact of life.