Wealth + Thirst = Stupidity

greentwig

lmao.gif
That's great
Thanks 4 the laugh
rofl.gif

Dark_Phoenix

I can understand paying two or three dollars more for Fiji or Evian... but fifty?

Are they f**king retarded?!

Hilly

Worthless people. They should give the $49 extra from buying this water and donate it to something worthy!

goodbyexxkitty

Even if I was extremly rich I would never buy that! Thats just stupid to pay that much for water simply because of the bottle it's in.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
Hahaha, I like that they mention water bars?? What?

No kidding! Hey...I have one of those too. It's called my kitchen counter!
lol.gif

Randy Rose

I think it's funny that they mention celebs drinking it at award shows . . . translation: the company gave the award shows tons of free product to stick in goodie bags. Ain't no way this shit will actually sell.

BloodMittens

Lol. That has to be one of the dumbest ways to waste money I have ever seen.

Oh geez. And to think people are actually buying this?

sleepyhead

the bottle is pretty. that reminds me how tyra banks gave her audiences little jars of vaseline covered in $100 worth of swarovski (sp?) crystals. and jar was way uglier than this bottle. what a waste of money

aziajs

I can see people buying this, and not even celebrities or affluent people. Alot of wannabes would buy this.

I, personally, think it's not worth buying but people buy things all the time because of packaging or the name attached to the product so this is no different.