Wedding makeup from March 29

Sound Of Vision

(First I'll yadda yadda a bit)

So, my friend asked me to do her sister's and her makeup for her sister's wedding. She apparently thinks I'm some kind of expert (drooling over pigments and lipglosses on ESS and Specktra doesn't qualify you as an expert! LOL). But alas...she thought I could do well so I did it.

You won't believe what rush and panic was there on the day of the wedding. Phew.

First I did my friend's hair (curled and put it up with bobby pins and stuff), then went to put her sister's makeup which was great challange because a) she wouldn't stand still b) we had wrong shade of foundation c) she's got a lot of freckles we had to cover up. First I put Max Factor pan stick concealer all over her face and when I went to put foundation I noticed something's weird - her face was too pink in contrast with her neck. She is readhead with very pale tan and the foundation color she got was '(something) Beige' *facepalm*
So, since we didn't have more time, I just put the foundation aaaaall over her neck and cleavage. She looked tanned and healthy. :p
Anyway, she wanted very simple and neutral look, so I just put Dazzleray and mascara on her, and that was it. She thought even Dazzleray was too much.
smiles.gif

After I did her makeup, my friend asked me to do makeup on her cousin too. She already had eyeliner on her eyes, so I just added Vanilla and mascara.
After her, I finally did makeup on my friend which was problematic, too. We didn't have much time left, and people kept popping in the bathroom and asking questions. My friend wanted eyeliner for which I need steady hand and good position - I didn't have any. So of course I had to correct it a lot and we were both getting nervous. I really didn't want to fuck up makeup on the wedding, especially with the trust she gave me! Anyway, I made it, eyeliner+vanilla+rose+mascara=happy friend. She wanted elegant and 'lady' look, hehe. Btw, blush was a bitch that day, so it looks weird on both of them. o_O But nothing too catastrophic.

Oh, after all this I just didn't have time to dress up myself, so I looked like some orphan over there, and I was just hiding in my friend's room. Actually, I didn't really want to be outside with people I don't know. And I wanted some peace. No little cousins screeching ' I want lipgloss!!' Ugh

Lessons learned:
- On the day of the wedding, kick out all unnecessary people from the room where you're dressing up bride and closer family
- Don't do stuff in the last minute
- Don't let other people buy you foundation, unless you're identical twins

'Nuff talk

Used mostly: Pupa Intensifier Mascara, Wet 'n' Wild liquid eyeliner, Dazzleray, Vanilla and Rose pigments

Pictures:

Legend
*my friend = red hair+eyeliner
*her sister (bride) = red hair+white dress (haha)
*cousin = dark curled hair with eyeliner

DSC02788.jpg

cousin and my friend

DSC02782.jpg

my friend

DSC02820-1.jpg
her sister and another cousin (I don't have better pics of the her makeup, but it was simple anyway)
DSC02789.jpg

hair

I hope this wasn't too boring.
tong.gif