!Wedding Weekend!

midget

I went to a gorgeous friend's gorgeous wedding this weekend. It was soo much fun! My outfit was white on white so I decided to be a lil more colorful with my makeup. The flowers in my hair matched my makeup.

Face
studio fix foundation
studio finish concealer
physicians formula bronzer-vegas strips
BE bare minerals-glee

Eyes
stars n rockets e/s
stillife p/t
blacktrack f/l
prestige liquid liner-black
UD ransom e/s
loreal le khol pencil
andrea falsies

Lips
NYC jumbo pencil (forgot what color)
In 3D lg

I accidentally blinked..but now you can see the makeup!
n1398780279_31117469_7188-1.jpg

close up =/
n1398780279_31117471_7823-1.jpg

my friend's lil sister and I
smiles.gif

n1398780279_31117473_8482-1.jpg

..that's all
winks.gif

alehoney

pretty!! love your brows... but you wore white to a wedding? I've never been to a wedding but I was told not to do that... because only the bride is supposed to wear white? i don't know hahah but you looked nice.

midget

Quote:
Originally Posted by alehoney
pretty!! love your brows... but you wore white to a wedding? I've never been to a wedding but I was told not to do that... because only the bride is supposed to wear white? i don't know hahah but you looked nice.

Thanks! And where I'm from our brides traditionally wear red with gold all over. We're pretty colorful. Now they wear every color of the rainbow and the outfit is super sparkly. The only color people wouldn't wear to weddings was black but now that's okay too (as you can see the girl next to me is wearing black). We actually wear white to funerals or before only widows wore white haha but it wouldn't be the type of outfit I'm wearing here.