We'll work that silver magic...

PollyRhythm

I like all of you looks but I wish that your full face pictures were clearer because you're beautiful!

mwala

pollyrhythm: aww *blush* thanks my camera gets blurry when there's no flash on
ssad.gif

enigmaticpheo

love all these looks, especially the lips! and burt's bees shimmers have such pretty colors, plus they're good for your lips, loveee. wish there were more full face pics--you're gorgeous!

ashley8119

then we'll aim it at the wall, they say "Love may make you blind, kid" but I wouldn't mind at all!!!

Just finishing your title.. I LOVE SPRING AWAKENING!

Gorgeous gorgeous look!

mwala

aww shucks thanks everyone for all the nice comments
smiles.gif

ashley8119: yes! I love it too... every time I hear the songs, I want to watch it all over again.

mwala

thanks everyone : )

lilylyla: thank you
smiles.gif
I'm wearing Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer and BareMinerals mineral foundation (btw, their Warmth all-over-color is an amazing...anything-bronzer, blush, contour-color)
for skincare, I find that using a toothbrush to exfoliate my skin with a mild cleanser really helps get rid all the little bumps on my skin
haha now I feel wise to have imparted my little piece of "wisdom" : p hope it helps

P.S. I LOVE your hair color!

bowsandhearts

I love your lips in the first look!
They look so luscious and kissable!!! (I am not a pervert! I am just wishing I have lips like that)

cyanidewine

I agree, you should take more full face pictures, you're gorgeous!! If you tape or hold a little piece of tissue over your flash it'll make the flash a little less harsh. Do you use a point and shoot? There MAY be a setting to change the exposure on the flash, maybe, or raise the iso?
Anyways, lovely lovely looks! I especially like the bolder lips on you!