Western Massachusetts?

lizsybarite

I'm in the Northampton area and work close to the CT border. I mostly go to the Holyoke counter & the Lee CCO. (Wish there was a freestanding store nearby...) Anyone want to make a trip to the Wrentham outlets or Hartford sometime, or just practice doing faces and being big ol' MAC geeks? Hit me up!
wavey.gif

Char1986

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizsybarite
I'm in the Northampton area and work close to the CT border. I mostly go to the Holyoke counter & the Lee CCO. (Wish there was a freestanding store nearby...) Anyone want to make a trip to the Wrentham outlets or Hartford sometime, or just practice doing faces and being big ol' MAC geeks? Hit me up!
wavey.gif

I live in CT and haven't been up to the Lee CCO...how is it?

lizsybarite

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACreation
Hey do you happen to know a
Kevin in Northampton?

As in Kevin and Justin? If so, yeah!

dahlahss

I made a trip to the Lee Outlets CCO and I was really happy to see great discounts on MAC stuff! I saw Studio Mist Foundation for considerably lower than retail.
But I got the Shy Beauty Blush for like $13.50 and Hullabaloo Highlight. I'm disappointed that the top glitter layer rubs off after a few applications. :[

I haven't stopped at the Holyoke Counter but I live in Springfield, so I don't have an excuse not to go!

COBI

I would make the trip to the f/s in Farmington CT (about 40 minutes from springfield at the westfarms mall Westfarms) before I'd make the nearly 1h 30m+ drive from northampton to wrentam. Of course, you won't get 30 percent off at the f/s. The only complaint I have about the westfarms is that I found the MAs to not be the friendliest. I believe there are also 2 or 3 counters at westfarms.

I'm in west-central NH, and tend to go the f/s in Burlington, MA. I go to Wrentham once and a while when I'm visiting family in southern MA, but more often than not I don't even bother stopping there.

On another note, you can go to the CCO in Clinton, CT and stop at westfarms on the way there or back. Northampton to Clinton is mapquesting at about 6 minutes closer than Wrentham, plus you'll pass a f/s on the way: win/win.
smiles.gif
Clinton Crossing Premium Outlets Clinton Crossing is managed/owned by the same company as Wrentham (Chelsea Premium Outlets.)

Ivonne383

I'm going to try and go to the Clinton location. I always go to Wrentham because its a 45 min drive from me.