Wet n' Wild Megaeyes Cream Shadow

astronaut

Are these discontinued now?
hmm.gif
Darn, I really really wanted to try them since people here have been saying that they're a great substitute for MAC paints!

cynpat2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodbyexxkitty
My Walmart still has these. I love them as a base so I should probably go out and buy a few more while I still can.

I also use them as a base, they always d/c the good stuff.

PolyphonicLove

I love my Champagne Toast one, it d/c all of my shadows, even the icing one. they're only 1.99 at my kmart, so Im gonna go back to buy em all! :]

lilmissnik

Hey guys,

I am in Australia, and just curious if this product is available here, or if it is available online at all?

TIA

goodbyexxkitty

I'm starting to notice that they work better as a base with certain brands, mainly Wet N Wild shadows, and a few others. Just like how I can't get MAC shadesticks to work with anything but MAC shadows.

lovesittxx

Hmmm...I've seen these at pretty much every drugstore near me, so I don't know about them being discontinued....But I bought the Champagne Toast one, and didn't like it much. It was really watery.

Kuuipo

I tried a number of the creams in the tubes,and they were just so so.....the creams that W&W have in palette form are much better to use as a base.