~{What’s Your Feel-Good Song?}~

Dark_Phoenix

"Rich Girl"-Gwen Stefani
"My Way"-Frank Sinatra
"Extraordinary"-Liz Phair
"Smells Like Teen Spirit"-Nirvana
"Beyond the Sea"-Bobby Darin

Those are my top picks along with almost anything Gwen Stefani or Liz Phair.

wolfsong

Sorry for hijacking the 'one/a few song thread' but I cant pick just one (or a handful for that matter - this is actually a condensed list of 'MY SONGS' for me!). Music is the key to my sanity...

Patrick Wolf - A BOY LIKE ME! "A boy like me should know much better than to raise his flag in stormy weather, but i just cant get enough electric shocks... I want to buy a lighthouse and ride a giraffe on the rocks!" (Listening to it as i type), Wolfsong, Teignmouth, Don't Say No, The Magic Position, Augustine and Overture (though every song from him that ive heard is genius and beautiful).

Regina Spektor - Almost everything from her makes me happy/warm and fuzzy.

AFI - Days of The Phoenix, actually pretty much any of their songs!

Adam Ant - especially Prince Charming (thats MY SONG - i know the dance...).

Billy Idol - Rebel Yell.

Machine Head - From The Day, Crashing Around You, Desire to Fire.

Anthony Johnson - Cripple and the Starfish (i have a live version that just tears me apart), I Fell in Love With a Dead Boy, Fistful of Love, Hope There's Someone, You Are My Sister.

Sufjan Stevens - For The Widows In Paradise, Vitos Ordination Song, Borderline, Sister Winter, To Be Alone With You, Come On Lets Boogey To The Elf Dance!, The Henney Buggy Band.

Rancid - Old Friend.

NIN - All The Love In The World, Closer, In This Together.

The Faint - Everything i have heard has had relevance at some point.

Medicine - Time Baby 3.

Misfits - Halloween (also AFI cover is wondrous!), Helena, Attitude, Die Die My Darling, Where Eagles Dare.

The Cure - Burn, End of The World, The Hanging Garden, Just Like Heaven, Lovesong, Close To Me, A Night Like This, Six Different Ways, Catch, Hot Hot Hot!, Pictures of You,

Dead or Alive - You Spin Me Round.

U2 - With Or Without You (not really my song, but reminds me so much of a friend - his song i guess).

Joshua Radin - Closer.

Adrift - Transatlanticism (Death Cab cover).

INXS - By My Side.

Neutral Milk Hotel - Two Headed Boy (1 & 2).

Counting Crows - Lot of songs, but particularly Colourblind and A Murder of One

Bright Eyes - Easy/Lucy/Free, First Day of My Life, Hungry for a Holiday, Lover I Dont Have To Love, Roots, Nothing Gets Crossed Out.

The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary.

Final Fantasy - This Lamb Sell Condos.

* I probably missed the point of this thread entirely, but i get excited when it comes to my songs/bands!

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Nobody laugh... Wham - Wake me up before you go go haha. Always puts me in a crazy funny mood!
And Rihanna - Don't stop the music

CaraAmericana

Last week it was Get Me Bodied by Beyonce. I literally could not listen to that song and NOT move.

But this week More Human Than Human (WhiteZombie)has been the sh!t for me.

Indigowaters

I love that song! I used to be sooooo in love with George Michael. Quote:
Originally Posted by bAbY_cHiCkEn01
Nobody laugh... Wham - Wake me up before you go go haha.

Indigowaters

That's my jam too. I like the album version better than the radio cause it's longer. Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraAmericana
Last week it was Get Me Bodied by Beyonce. I literally could not listen to that song and NOT move.