What are you going to do today?

aziajs

I hve to relax my hair and then I might roll it up. I also have to wash the dishes and wash some clothes.

tripwirechick

Today I am going to do the banking for work, get a coffee then go to work from 11am to 9pm.. then probably come home, clean my brushes and pass out from tiredness! Oh what a thrilling life I lead
winks.gif

Divinity

I'm going to the Starbinkles for a white mocha. Fay is the BEST!! Then I'm off to work at the spa for a few clients. Oooh, gotta wish mum a happy birthday too! Then I'll come home around 8:30 to start my new book
smiles.gif

x.DOLLYMiX.x

Today I went and got my hair done, Iam blonde again woohoo
yahoo.gif
. Tonight Iam going to my friends charity night and then out to party
th_DANCE.gif

xiahe

1. eating lunch [kimchi jjigae, yum!!!!]
2. studying for my microbiology exam [i have it on tuesday! ickkkk]
3. dinner date with one of my sorority sisters before our meeting tonight
4. sorority meeting @ 7
5. studying for my micro test again for the rest of the night!

yeah....lol

lara

I have a day off work, so I have a fun-filled day ahead of laundry, washing and setting my hair, cleaning the bathrooms...

Susanne

School starts here again today after two weeks Easter holidays. I am a teacher and must go back now, too
winks.gif

V15U4L_3RR0R

Today I have been taking far too many pictures for my own good and doing dreads. Tomorrow will probably be the same lol

ndn-ista

ehh, nothing. im unemployed currently so im applying to jobs. i slept all day, and applied to jobs. oh and i got my lorac best dressed palette and time balm conceleros from thebalm!!! so gonan go play with that.