What can i use to make my eyes bigger...they are so squinty.

LMD84

well firstly i dont think your eyes are squinty! but to make them look bigger you can use a white or off while liner on your waterline like fascinating eye kohl. and try and avaoid using black on your waterline. you can also use a white or light colour on your inner corners (tearduct area) to make your eyes look more open. i hope that helps :)

User38

you don't look squinty eyed to me.. but you have oriental type eyes.. so the proper placement of your eyeshadows might help too.. one colour all over the eyelid and a highlite shade under the brow and down towards the tear duct should work well.

Lou's suggestion of light liner on the waterline would help too - a skin colour is my preference.. also, don't line the lower lid with black or dark browns.. use a bronzey brown or a soft plum.

good luck!

Hilde

I have deeper set eyes and need to be aware of where I put darker colors. I only use eyeliner softly on the outer part of the lower lashline to give the lashes a fuller look. Too much eyeliner make me look gothy, so many of the FOTD's or turtorials are not really suitable for me. I usually wear a light color all over the lid and an even lighter one in the inner part. Eyeliner on the upper lash line.Curl lashes then mascara.

Mpm893

Your eyes aren't squinty! To open my eyes up I line the lower lashline with a champagne eyeliner. Then I use a shadow like MAC Mega Metal Shadow in Prance or Naked Lunch shadow and highlight my inner corner and "outer corner." I put a tiny bit of shadow in the space between the end of my upper and lower lashes. It's the area where eyeliner sometimes gathers if you wear it on your waterline. It really opens up your eyes! Hope this helps :)