What Colours go with Electric Coral Pigment?

missy29

I absolutely adore this pigment, but dont know what colours to match it with. I usually just wear it alone, but it looks a bit weird by itself.

Any suggestions??

me_jelly

I ADORE electric coral!

I love creating a sunset look with golden lemon pigment on the lid, acid orange pigment on the outter lid, and electric coral in the crease. Then hightlight using gold dusk pigment - the result is breathtaking!

I know this may sound weirder, but try electric coral on the inner lid with teal or electric blue (or any other blue or bluish green shade you like) in the crease - if you're looking for a bolder, fun eye look, then the contrast between these two opposite colors looks fab

For a pop of color with a more neutral look, use electric coral lightly on the lid as a wash, with chocolate brown pigment or mulch e/s in the crease and use molten sol as your liner

For the above looks, use a stippling brush such as the 187 to lightly tap a bit (VERY LITTLE) of electric coral onto the cheekbones for a healthy flush of coral color on the cheeks

macjunkieTURKEY

here is "snowkei's" award winning tutorial using electric coral piggie
smiles.gif

http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php?t=66824

missy29

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_jelly
I ADORE electric coral!

I love creating a sunset look with golden lemon pigment on the lid, acid orange pigment on the outter lid, and electric coral in the crease. Then hightlight using gold dusk pigment - the result is breathtaking!

I know this may sound weirder, but try electric coral on the inner lid with teal or electric blue (or any other blue or bluish green shade you like) in the crease - if you're looking for a bolder, fun eye look, then the contrast between these two opposite colors looks fab

For a pop of color with a more neutral look, use electric coral lightly on the lid as a wash, with chocolate brown pigment or mulch e/s in the crease and use molten sol as your liner

For the above looks, use a stippling brush such as the 187 to lightly tap a bit (VERY LITTLE) of electric coral onto the cheekbones for a healthy flush of coral color on the cheeks

I would never have thought of that! Will have to try that out!