What did you get in the mail today??

Chelsea

ME:

package1.jpg

Jozie

I wish I got more fun stuff in the mail. All that came was the usual daily amount of junk mail. At least it wasn't bills. That's next week. Heh.

singinmys0ng

i got a mac travel 129 brush and some mabyline lipgloss,pink lipgloss and some pretty black eyeshadow lol i was excited!!

midnightlouise

what's in that little ketchup shaped bottle?! That is so freakin' cute! (if it's really ketchup it's still cute lol!)

in the mail I got Swimming e/s from the lovely dolceitalia
greengrin.gif
and the bill for my new car...which is sort of good, because that means it's official!

Shoe Crazy

I got a sample I requested of the new Schick Quattro razor for women its got 4 blades and its pink!! I'm waiting on 2 seperate orders of MAC stuff to arrive as well.

niecypiecy

Ok that is one of the coolest packages I have seen in a while - what is all in there besides the adorable little ketchup and MAC case?

I got my CP of three of the MAC Beau Ribbon lipglass stains (the three pinky ones - I don't care for the gold/brown one)

Chelsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by niecypiecy
Ok that is one of the coolest packages I have seen in a while - what is all in there besides the adorable little ketchup and MAC case?

I got my CP of three of the MAC Beau Ribbon lipglass stains (the three pinky ones - I don't care for the gold/brown one)

theres a mac tlc, and mac sifter, bbw tutti dolci gloss, cookie cutter and towel, socks, carefree koolers gum, mac mixing medium sample, crazy socks, pj pants, ud bracelets, candy bouqets

niecypiecy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
Quote:
Originally Posted by niecypiecy

theres a mac tlc, and mac sifter, bbw tutti dolci gloss, cookie cutter and towel, socks, carefree koolers gum, mac mixing medium sample, crazy socks, pj pants, ud bracelets, candy bouqets

Now that I know what they are I can remember getting suckers like that when I was little - they were different colored hearts and stars on long clear plastic sticks that were held together with tape - man I need to find some of those now! Thanks for the cool little memory
thmbup.gif

HotPink

I got a bill
throwup.gif

and

my latest order from Lush Cosmetics
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
This was the highlight of my day. I replenished my stash of Bath Bombs and Bubble Bar Slices...all very yummy, I love taking baths.

HotPink

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightlouise
d*mn, that rocks. I need a little ketchup bottle just so I can look at how cute it is ha-ha! lame, I know
greengrin.gif

I think I have one in my fridge
greengrin.gif

mac_obsession

I got my phyto order and the everything nice palette from Tony & Tina...and WR Shu Whitening lotion stuff...and 2 lipglosses..and my meds :X

Alexa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
alexa you sure like girl groups... *runs away*

what can i say, im a self proclaimed teeny bopper
ssad.gif
but really.. i listen to a huge range of music!! OH that gave me an idea for a new topic *runs off*