What do you have backups of & How Many??

JenMakeupHair

I only have a few back ups- I have 1 backup of a dazzle lipstick, 1 backup of my black liner pencil. And I have a total of 4 Fling brow pencils- only because I feel like I lose them when I swap out my purses and had to replace them. Haha

Aoife

These days, it's nail polish backups-
Deborah Lippman: Orchid Blue, Glitter in the Air...I wish I could get another of the lilac color that came out this spring.
Ciate- Apple Custard

Dominique33

I have few BU :

Guerlain Rouge G Rose Grenat ( I finally decided I would get a 2nd one )
Guerlain Blush Madame Rougit
Kiko es quads

That's it :)

Trigger

I have back ups for Mandarin Coral Rouge Intense Chanel Glossimer 191 Chanel Mac Cranberry lip pencil Becca Champagne gold skin perfecter I will say a lot of Mac products that I own that I wish i had backups of, I often can tell myself its ok because Mac generally will re release a product again and then I can catch it a second time around.Chanel i feel more of a urge to buy backups of because sometimes they won't remake a item for a while.

mango13

I have a back-up of Pink Sprinkles blush. It was unintentional, I was going to give one away but I ended up really liking the color so I decided to keep both.

BandNerdChic

1 MAC Lightscapade (they're different version, it barely counts, right? ;) 3 Revlon Mauve It Over (NEED MORE, this is the MOST perfect and amazing lippie for me...ever) 1 MAC Oxblood (for now) 1 Tarte Exposed 1 Cargo Tonga (again, NEED MORE) 1 Diorshow Iconic, 2 Dior Lip Glow

MACerette

Off the top of my head: Lovecloud blush Forever Marilyn beauty powder Nude on board bronzer Sun dipped bronzer Nars radiant creamy concealer in Vanilla Heroine Silly Ablaze Party Parrot Pink Pigeon Runaway Red Deeply adored RiRi Woo x2 (i got one of each release) Rebel (Heirloom mix packaging as BU) Chanel inimitable intense mascara due to 40% discount Chanel le volume de Chanel mascara due to 40% discount

Arlandria

2 Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation
2 Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara
1 Covergirl mascara (the green one, forgot the name)
1 Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm

CiaoBellaa

SMH backups... that's all I have to say to justify them.

Center of the Universe MSF
Earthshine MSF
Girl About Town lipglass
Naughty Saute lipstick
Sweet and Sour lipstick
Bad Girl RiRi lipstick
RiRi Woo lipstick
Mystical lipstick
Goddess of the Sea lipstick
Aphrodite's Shell EDB

Sighhhhh... I will probably never get around to any of these. Someday I will probably sell or give to friends.

MACerette

ETA 4 prep and prime face protect spf50 (zinc oxide formula) and if I could I would have gotten more. So sad that this one is discontinued

iqaganda

Yes, especially the limited edition lipsticks. I try to keep 2 backups of the ones I really love. and 1 of some oranges and nudes that i don't use that much. :)

penlipstick

The balm blushes, mac lipsticks, LE maybelline blush, Laura Geller Baked Foundation (only because I would buy the kits) and more that I can't remember at the moment.

Latest posts